Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 21:48:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IODEF-extension for structured cybersecurity information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-sci-10.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-11-03

Abstract:
   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to exchange enriched
   cybersecurity information among cybersecurity entities and facilitate
   their operations.  It provides the capability of embedding structured
   information, such as identifier- and XML-based information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-sci-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-sci-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:06:10 +0900

Hello all,

The new revision was uploaded.

The revision reflected the comments from
1. IANA reviewer ([IANA #715653])
2. Gen-Art reviewer
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg09173.html)
3. IESG review
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/55485/6635f5b88c13eceb573a8d377a
73840b/)

For each of above items, the following changes were done.
1. Section 7 (IANA consideration) were modified (sentences were refined)
2. Section 7 (IANA consideration), reference section, and several editorial
issues were modified
3. Section 4 was modified (duplicated sentences were removed)

Thank you very much for everyone's kind assistance.

Best regards,
Take

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 2:48 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-10.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile