Subject: [mile] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00.txt

From: Daisuke MIYAMOTO <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 02:48:25 +0900

Hello all, this is Daisuke.

  Here informs our draft, obtained knowledges from experimental
implementation and operation of an IODEF-capable incident
response management systems in my university CERT.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00

  Generated codes (by some code generators) are also available at
https://github.com/daisu-mi/IODEF-codegen

  I'd like to share about it on next IETF meeting.

Regards,
Daisuke

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00.txt
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:14:14 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Daisuke Miyamoto <[email-masked]>, Takeshi Takahashi 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, "Takeshi Takahashi" 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Daisuke Miyamoto and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment
Revision:	00
Title:		Knowledge obtained from the implementation experience of an 
IODEF- capable incident response management system
Document date:	2014-02-12
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00

Abstract:
    This document explains our observation on the usability of IODEF
    [RFC5070], based on our experiments.  We aim at developing an IODEF-
    capable incident response management systems in order to facilitate
    incident response activities.  We started to design and implement the
    system for our university CERT, however, there are several technical
    issues while implementing and operating the system.  This document
    shares the observation from our proto-type implementation and
    provides new sight from operational aspects.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat