Subject: [mile] Threat model draft review request

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:29:17 -0400

Hello,

Additional review has been requested on a draft describing threat models
for the Routing Protocol for Low-power and lossy networks (RPL, ROLL) by
the Routing AD, Adrian Farrel.  The draft is in last call and comments
should go to [email-masked], but can also go to [email-masked] or get
channeled through Adrian or me.

Since there are many people in this group who do threat modeling work, I am
hoping that a few of you could assist.  Please let me know if you would
like to help out or just provide comments on the draft.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats/

Abstract

   This document presents a security threat analysis for the Routing
   Protocol for Low-power and lossy networks (RPL, ROLL).  The
   development builds upon previous work on routing security and adapts
   the assessments to the issues and constraints specific to low-power
   and lossy networks.  A systematic approach is used in defining and
   evaluating the security threats.  Applicable countermeasures are
   application specific and are addressed in relevant applicability
   statements.

Thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen