Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 15:33:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : XMPP Protocol Extensions for Use with IODEF
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Syam Appala
                          Scott Pope
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the extensions made to Extensible Messaging
   and Presence Protocol (XMPP) [RFC6120]that enables the use of XMPP as
   a transport protocol for collecting and distributing any security
   telemetry information between and among network platforms, endpoints,
   and most any network connected device.  Specifically, this document
   will focus on how these extensions can be used to transport the
   Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/