Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 13:56:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using XMPP for Security Information Exchange
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Syam Appala
                          Scott Pope
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-02-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP) to collect and distribute security-relevant
   information between network-connected devices.  To illustrate the
   principles involved, this document describes such a usage for the
   Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:30:09 -0700

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-05

This version is intended to fill a number of gaps in the text and
examples regarding use of XMPP and its publish-subscribe extension.

Personally, I've not yet reviewed the spec with all of Dave Cridland's
WGLC feedback [1] in mind. However, I will endeavor to do so before too
much longer.

Dave, if you have a chance to glance through it that would be great.

Peter

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mile/current/msg02113.html