Subject: [mile] review-- ROLIE Vulnerability Extension

From: Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 11:14:45 -0400

I promised to review the ROLIE Vulnerability Extension during the MILE
meeting in Prague. Comments are below. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks,
Jess
--------------------------------------------------------------

Section 1--
    The sentence beginning "Today, a number of formats" is a run on
sentence.

    Ditto the sentence beginning "This extension does not attempt".

Section 3--

    Paragraph 1-- change "as per" to "per"

    Paragraph 2-- s/"Provided below is a non-exhaustive list of information
that may be considered to be of a vulnerability information type."/Below is
a non-exhaustive list of information that may be considered vulnerability
information."

    Last sentence of section 3 ("Note again that. . . ") is a run on
sentence.

Section 4--
    Data Format Requirements-- you say "software descriptor" when I think
you mean " vulnerability descriptor". Maybe a copy/paste error?

    Section 4.2.2- s/"utilize"/"used"

Section 6.2-- will you be asking for any new rolie:property names? If so, I
would at least create a TBD section here, as a placeholder.

Section 8-- this is super nitpicky, even for me, but is there a reason to
use lower case references? It stuck me as unconventional, particularly
since you capitalize the RFC references.