Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 00:44:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR/JSON binding of IODEF
        Authors         : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Roman Danyliw
                          Mio Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-08.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2019-04-01

Abstract:
   RFC7970 specified an information model and a corresponding XML data
   model for exchanging incident and indicator information.  This draft
   provides an alternative data model implementation in CBOR/JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 16:47:10 +0900

Hi all,

Based on the discussion during the MILE session in Prague, the IANA section
of the draft was changed.
Hopefully we can move forward.
If you find some issues, please kindly let me know.
We appreciate your kind feedback.

Thank you.
Take

-----Original Message-----
From: mile <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 4:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of
the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
mile mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile