Subject: [mile] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-09.txt> (CBOR/JSON binding of IODEF) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:15:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Managed Incident Lightweight
Exchange WG (mile) to consider the following document: - 'CBOR/JSON binding
of IODEF'
  <draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-08-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format defined in RFC 7970
   provides an information model and a corresponding XML data model for
   exchanging incident and indicator information.  This draft gives
   implementers and operators an alternative format to exchange the same
   information by defining an alternative data model implementation in
   CBOR/JSON.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.