Subject: [mile] MILE session information at IETF 105

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 03:13:50 +0900

Hi all,

The MILE session in Montreal is scheduled as follows:

Time:  18:10-19:10, July 22, 2019 (Montreal)

Room:  Notre Dame

Meeting materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/mile

We are looking for volunteers who could serve as either note taker or jabber
scribe.

If you could help us by doing so, please kindly let us know.

Best regards,

Take

---

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 18:56:19 +0000

To add to the request for volunteers, the notes can be taken with etherpad: https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-105-mile

Warm regards, Nancy

From: mile <[email-masked]> on behalf of Takeshi Takahashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 11:14
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [mile] MILE session information at IETF 105

Hi all,

We are looking for volunteers who could serve as either note taker or jabber scribe.
If you could help us by doing so, please kindly let us know.

Best regards,
Take