Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 09:51:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of ROLIE CSIRT Extension
        Authors         : Stephen A. Banghart
                          John P. Field
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-10-28

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information
   Exchange (ROLIE) core to add the Indicator and Incident information
   types, relevant categories, and related requirements needed to
   support Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) use cases.
   Additional supporting requirements are also defined that describe the
   use of specific formats and link relations pertaining to the new
   information types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/