Subject: [Mip4] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:29:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Mobile IPv4 Extension for AAA Network Access Identifiers
	Author(s)	: F. Johansson, T. Johansson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2003-12-3
	
When a mobile node moves between two foreign networks it has to be
reauthenticated.  If the home network has multiple Authentication
Authorization and Accounting (AAA) servers the reauthentication
request may not be received by the same Home AAA server as previous
authentication requests.  In order for the new Home AAA server to be
able to forward the request to the correct Home Agent it has to know
the identity of the Home Agent.  This document defines a Mobile IP
extension that enables the HA to pass its identity to the mobile node
which can then pass it on to the new AAA server when changing point
of attachment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.