Subject: [Mip4] Book Announcement

From: "sakib mondal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:53:56 +0000

Hi,

I thought the members of this mailing list would be interested in the 
following book. For more information, please visit 
http://www.wkap.nl/prod/b/0-306-47874-9.

Best Regards,
Sakib

Mobile IP: Present State and Future
Abdul Sakib Mondal

Mobile IP: Present State and Future is an up-to-date introduction to the 
rapidly evolving field of mobile IP. In addition to detailed coverage of 
motivation behind mobile IP and fundamental concepts of mobile IP like agent 
advertisement and discovery, registration and tunneling, the book provides a 
comprehensive treatment of various associated technical issues such as 
security, TCP performance, multicasting and integration with wireless. The 
book has been written to serve as a text for network professionals who are 
yearning to acquire a clear understanding of this interesting field. It also 
covers ongoing research on possible ways to mitigate the challenges and 
issues associated with mobile IP. This makes the book a good reference for 
advanced readers as well as researchers in the field. Network system 
developers and administrators will find this book useful due to discussions 
on applications of mobile IP in the real world, and management of mobile IP. 
Last but not least, the book delineates possible future directions of mobile 
IP, a topic that will be of interest to a large section of network 
professionals and researchers. The book contains a large number of examples, 
illustrations and notes to make the presentation simple and interesting. The 
book should be relevant for courses on advanced networking, mobile computing 
and similar topics.

_________________________________________________________________
Marriage? http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 Join 
BharatMatrimony.com for free.

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4