Subject: RE: [Mip4] WG adoption call on draft-kulkarni-mobileip-dynamic-assignment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:32:10 -0600

I support the adoption of this document as a WG doc.

-Basavaraj

> 
> 
>     This is a call to assess the support in the workgroup for adoption
> of "draft-kulkarni-mobileip-dynamic-assignment-02.txt" as a workgroup
> document with the purpose of standardising extensions to dynamically
> allocate an HA at the time of registration, rather than statically
> preconfigured, in accordance with workgroup charter item 4.
> 
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kulkarni-mobileip-dy
namic-assignment-02.txt

If you have no comments on the draft at this time, and supports its
adoption, simply respond with a line containing something like

 "I support the adoption of this document as a workgroup document"

If you have no comments on the draft at this time, but *don't* supports
its adoption, simply respond with a line containing something like

 "I don't support the adoption of this document as a workgroup document"

If you have comments, please use a line like one of the two quoted
above, and supplement this with your comments.

	Regards,

		Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4