Subject: [Mip4] WG adoption call on draft-kulkarni-mobileip-dynamic-assignment-02.txt

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:30:44 +0100

This is a call to assess the support in the workgroup for adoption
of "draft-kulkarni-mobileip-dynamic-assignment-02.txt" as a workgroup
document with the purpose of standardising extensions to dynamically
allocate an HA at the time of registration, rather than statically
preconfigured, in accordance with workgroup charter item 4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kulkarni-mobileip-dynamic-assignment-02.txt

If you have no comments on the draft at this time, and supports its
adoption, simply respond with a line containing something like

 "I support the adoption of this document as a workgroup document"

If you have no comments on the draft at this time, but *don't* supports
its adoption, simply respond with a line containing something like

 "I don't support the adoption of this document as a workgroup document"

If you have comments, please use a line like one of the two quoted
above, and supplement this with your comments.

	Regards,

		Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4

---

From: Yoshiyuki Tsuda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:01:45 -0800

Thanks.
-Yoshi

Yoshiyuki Tsuda
Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corporation

---

From: "Espen Klovning" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:13:07 +0100

espen 
Espen Klovning
Birdstep Technology

---

From: Naveen Paulkandasamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:44:51 -0800

-naveen.