Subject: RE: [Mip4] New revision for rfc3344bis document

From: "Jayshree Bharatia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:45:27 -0400

Hello Henrik,

That's fine. This change can go in the later version.

Regards,
Jayshree

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Levkowetz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 2:47 AM
To: Bharatia, Jayshree [RICH1:2H13:EXCH]
Cc: 'Charles E.Perkins'; 'Mobile IPv4 Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Mip4] New revision for rfc3344bis document

Hi Jayshree,

Friday 14 May 2004, Jayshree Bharatia wrote:
> Hello Charlie,
>  
> We had some mailing list discussion earlier regarding issue 17 which 
> is related to the support of a nonzero unicast HA address (section 
> 3.8.3.2). I don't see those agreed changes in 3344bis draft. It will 
> be good if those changes are added to the draft.

Would it be OK with you to continue this discussion without holding up the
submission of this revision of 3344bis?  We still don't have a -00 out
there, so I'd really like to get this one posted so we have an updated
baseline to work from.

	Henrik