Subject: [Mip4] Follow-up on several items.

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 23:23:49 +0200

First of all, my excuses for being very late with the follow-up on both
the FMIP document, and on the action items from the IETF-62 meeting.

By chance, both Pete and myself has run into some personal stuff at the
same time.  I now have my situation reasonably under control, but still
regret that I haven't been able to give the attention to MIP4 which it
deserves.

Anyway, here goes:

I have started putting together a new charter proposal, and expects to
send that to the ADs during the coming week.

Adoption of FMIPv4:  

	I've initiated discussion with Gabriel, CC: the ADs, regarding
	where this should be taken up.  Assuming we agree on it being
	appropriate for MIP4, I will add this to the Charter revision
	proposal I've started to put together.

Generic strings:

	I'm incorporating this as a work item in the charter proposal.

Radius attributes:

	I've initiated discussion with the RADEXT chairs about where
	this should be a work item.  If MIP4 is appropriate, I will add
	this to the charter as a work item.

RFC3519bis:

	I'm adding this to the charter proposal.

I'll follow up with more information as soon as it becomes available.

	Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/