Subject: [Mip4] RFC 4064 on Experimental Message, Extensions, and Error Codes for Mobile IPv4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:13:59 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4064

        Title:      Experimental Message, Extensions, and Error Codes
                    for Mobile IPv4
        Author(s):  A. Patel, K. Leung
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 20748
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4064.txt

Mobile IPv4 message types range from 0 to 255.  This document
reserves a message type for use by an individual, company, or
organization for experimental purposes, to evaluate enhancements
to Mobile IPv4 messages before a formal standards proposal is issued.

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of
the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/