Subject: [Mip4] Call For Participation: BWAN 2005

From: "Tim Ozugur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:33:03 -0500

(Apologies if you are receiving this message more than once)

-----------------------------------------------------------

                   CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

   International Workshop on Broadband Wireless Access 
              Network on fixed network (BWAN 2005)
                   (http://www.bwan.org/)

                ORLANDO, FL - JUNE 15, 2005

     co-located with International Conference on 
    Multimedia Services Access Networks (MSAN'05) 

                   CO_SPONSORED BY IEEE

-----------------------------------------------------------

International Workshop on Broadband Wireless Access Network on fixed network
(BWAN 2005) will host a panel entitled "Future of Telecom Industry".

PANEL:

Today, Telecom Industry is moving in a new era where broadband wireless
access is progressing quickly towards multi-access even though there are
still technical challenges to tackle and new interesting business models are
appearing in parallel for the benefit of customers. So, what will be the
Telecom Industry and communication orientations for the future?

A panel, including leaders like Global operators and industrials, such as 

- Alcatel
- Alvarion
- Flarion Technologies
- Telenor

will discuss some key challenges, including "Trends and Strategies on the
Broadband mobile Wireless access network in 2010" during the BWAN workshop.

---------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/