Subject: [Mip4] Mobicom'05 student research competition deadline: June 20

From: "Wendi Heinzelman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:54:33 -0400

--------------------------------------------
ACM Student Research Competition
--------------------------------------------

For the first time, the annual SIGMOBILE MOBICOM conference is hosting the 
 ACM Student Research Competition (SRC). Students submitting to the MOBICOM 
2005 Poster Program can opt to have their posters considered also by the 
SRC committee. Selected competitors will receive up $500USD for their 
conference travel, depending on need and eligibility. Competitors should 
be prepared to attend the poster session and, if selected for further 
 competition, give a short talk about their research projects. Winners will 
 be announced at the conference.
 
 To participate:
 
 The Student Research Competition is open to graduate and undergraduate 
 students whose submissions are accepted by the SRC committee. To be 
 considered, complete a submission to the Student Poster Programm by June 
 20, 2005, and indicate that you would like to participate in the SRC. 
 Current ACM student membership and student status as of the submission 
 deadline are required for the lead student.
 
 Contact:
 
 Haiyun Luo, University of Illinois, ([email-masked])
Dirk Westhoff, NEC Research Europe, ([email-masked])

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/