Subject: [Mip4] IETF-63 MIP4 Agenda

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:53:38 +0200

Hi,

    Here's the latest version of the MIP4 agenda.

Regards,

	Henrik & Pete

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobility for IPv4 WG (mip4)

Monday, August 1, 2005, 1815-1945 
=================================

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries                                                10 min Chairs
   - Minutes
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status                                              15 min Chairs

     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis                         New revision needed, then publication request
     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis                         Review needed.
     draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution               Review needed.

     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis                         Publication Requested
     draft-ietf-mip4-faerr                              Publication Requested
     draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment                 Waiting for Writeup::AD Followup
     draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel                         AD Evaluation::Revised ID Needed
     draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4         AD Evaluation::AD Followup

     draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-statement              RFC Ed Queue
     draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages              RFC 4064

3. Relevant BOFs                                                 5 min Chairs
        NETLMM          Monday  0900 - 1000
        MONAMI6         Friday  0900 - 1130

4. Proposed new charter                                         10 min Chairs
   http://mip4.org/charter/mip4-charter-2005-07-13.rest

5. Proposed new work-items                                       5 min Chairs
        Radius Attributes
        Generic Strings
        FMIPv4

6. RADIUS attributes for Mobile-IP v4                            5 min Kent Leung
   draft-nakhjiri-radius-mip4-01.txt

   Going over the new revision of this document briefly.
   This document defines the RADIUS attributes that provide support for
   Mobile IPv4 operations such as key management and authentication
   services during a mobile node's registration process. 

7. MIPv4 Extension for Configuration Options Exchange            5 min Jayshree Bharatia
   draft-bharatia-mip4-gen-ext-00.txt

   This draft defines a Mobile IP extension for configuration options, which
   should be used by any Mobile IP entity to exchange information of the
   network entities like DNS server address, previous Foreign Agent (FA)
   address etc.

8. Discussion of mip4-gen-ext vs. mip4-host-config-vse          10 min Chairs
   draft-bharatia-mip4-gen-ext-00.txt
   draft-leung-mip4-host-config-vse-00.txt

   There seems to be some overlap between the two mentioned drafts,
   and we will have a short discussion of the relative merits.

9. Secure Connectivity using Mobile IPv4 and MOBIKE             15 min Vijay Devarapalli
   draft-devarapalli-mip4-mobike-connectivity-00.txt

   This draft presents an alternative to using dual-MIP (as described in
   draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-01) for combined MIPv4 and IPsec
   deployment, when the VPN gateway supports MOBIKE extensions.

10. Mobile IPv4 Home Agent Switch Message                        5 min Hui Deng
   draft-jin-mip4-ha-switch-00.txt

   This document specifies a new MIP4 control message that can be used between
   a home agent and mobile node to signal a mobile node that it should acquire
   a new home agent.

11. Binding Identifier Extension for Mobile IPv4                 5 min Nobuo Ogashiwa
   draft-ogashiwa-mip4-bid-extension-00.txt

   This document specifies a new extension which carries a care-of address
   binding identifier, for the purpose of being able to couple tear-down
   and set-up of bindings when simultaneous bindings are used.

Total                                                           ------
                                                                90 min
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/