Subject: [Mip4] IETF-63 MIP4 Agenda; 1st draft

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:01:29 +0200

Hi,

    Here's the first draft of an agenda for the MIP4 WG meeting in
Paris.  Comments are welcome.

Regards,

	Henrik and Pete

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobility for IPv4 WG (mip4)

Monday, August 1, 2005, 1815-1945 
===============================

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
	Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries						10 min Chairs
   - Minutes
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status						15 min Chairs

     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis				New revision needed, then publication request
     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis			  	Review needed.
     draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution 	  	Review needed.

     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis				Publication Requested
     draft-ietf-mip4-faerr			  	Publication Requested
     draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment			Waiting for Writeup::AD Followup
     draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel				AD Evaluation::Revised ID Needed
     draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4  	AD Evaluation::AD Followup

     draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-statement 	  	RFC Ed Queue
     draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages 	  	RFC 4064

3. Relevant BOFs						 5 min Chairs
	NETLMM		Monday  0900 - 1000
	MONAMI6		Friday  0900 - 1130

4. Proposed new charter						10 min Chairs
   http://mip4.org/charter/mip4-charter-2005-07-13.rest

5. Proposed new work-items					 5 min Chairs
	Radius Attributes
	Generic Strings
	FMIPv4

6. RADIUS attributes for Mobile-IP v4				 5 min Madjid Nakhjiri
   draft-nakhjiri-radius-mip4-01.txt

   Going over the new revision of this document briefly.
   This document defines the RADIUS attributes that provide support for
   Mobile IPv4 operations such as key management and authentication
   services during a mobile node's registration process. 

7. MIPv4 Extension for Configuration Options Exchange		 5 min Jayshree Bharatia
   draft-bharatia-mip4-gen-ext-00.txt

   This draft defines a Mobile IP extension for configuration options, which
   should be used by any Mobile IP entity to exchange information of the
   network entities like DNS server address, previous Foreign Agent (FA)
   address etc.

8. Discussion of mip4-gen-ext vs. mip4-host-config-vse		10 min Chairs
   draft-bharatia-mip4-gen-ext-00.txt
   draft-leung-mip4-host-config-vse-00.txt

   There seems to be some overlap between the two mentioned drafts,
   and we will have a short discussion of the relative merits.

9. Secure Connectivity and Mobility using Mobile IPv4 and MOBIKE 15 min Vijay Devarapalli
   draft-devarapalli-mip4-mobike-connectivity-00.txt

   This draft presents an alternative to using dual-MIP (as described in
   draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-01) for combined MIPv4 and IPsec
   deployment, when the VPN gateway supports MOBIKE extensions.

Total								------
								85 min

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/