Subject: [Mip4] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ogashiwa-mip4-bid-extension-00.txt]

From: ogashiwa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:46:23 +0900

Dear all,

We have submitted the following internet-draft.
We appreciate any comments, questions or suggestions.

Regards,
Nobuo Ogashiwa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ogashiwa-mip4-bid-extension-00.txt
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Binding Identifier Extension for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: N. Ogashiwa
	Filename	: draft-ogashiwa-mip4-bid-extension-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-7-5
	
   This document specifies a new extension for Registration Request
   message and Registration Reply message in Mobile IPv4. This
   extension can be added by mobile mode and home agent to
   Registration Request and Registration Reply messages. This
   extension carries an identification of binding of a care-of
   address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ogashiwa-mip4-bid-extension-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ogashiwa-mip4-bid-extension-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ogashiwa-mip4-bid-extension-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
Intec NetCore, Inc.
1-3-3, Shinsuna, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 136-0075 Japan
TEL +81-(0)3-5665-5069 FAX +81-(0)3-5665-5094
Nobuo Ogashiwa <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/