Subject: [Mip4] CFP: 10th ACM/IEEE DS-RT'06

From: "CFP IEEE/ACM DS-RT'06" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:58:09 -0500

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

                             Call for Papers
                               DS-RT 2006
                10th IEEE/ACM* International Symposium on
           Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications,
                    http://www.cs.unibo.it/ds-rt2006/
                           October 2-4, 2006
                         Torremolinos, Malaga, Spain
 
* ACM and IEEE pending upon Approval

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 In Conjunction with the 9th ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Modeling,
 Analysis, Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Submission Deadline: May 12, 2006 (hard copy or electronic paper
 submission)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 Scope
 
 In its tenth anniversary year, the 2006 IEEE/ACM International Symposium
 on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT 2006) will 
 take place in Torremolinos, Malaga, Spain, in conjunction with the the 9th
 ACM Int'l Symposium International Symposium on Modeling,
 Analysis, Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems.

 Symposium Objectives
 
 DS-RT 2006 serves as a forum for simulationists from academia, industry
 and research labs, for presenting recent research results in Distributed
 Simulation and Real Time Applications. DS-RT 2006 targets the growing
 overlap between ww.iaria.org/conferences/ICCGI06.html and click "Submit a paper".
Important dates:
Submission deadline     March 15, 2006
Notification                        April 5, 2006
Camera ready                  April 20, 2006

=============================================
To be removed from this announcement list, please reply to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. 

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/