Subject: [Mip4] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-00.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:33:27 -0800

Hi All,

Here is a draft that defines optimizations to secure connectivity and
mobility using MIPv4 and MOBIKE which is a working group document...
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-
00.txt

Comments are welcome. 

Thanks.
-Meghana

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizati
ons-00.txt

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 3:50 PM
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-00.txt 
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
>Internet-Drafts directories.
>
>
>	Title		: Optimizations to Secure Connectivity 
>and Mobility
>	Author(s)	: M. Sahasrabudhe, V. Devarapalli
>	Filename	: draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-00.txt
>	Pages		: 14
>	Date		: 2006-3-22
>	
>Users that need to connect to their enterprise network from an 
>untrusted network require secure connectivity and mobility.
>Enterprise users are increasingly using mobile nodes.  A user 
>may need to connect to the enterprise network from anywhere, 
>and in a number of scenarios, from untrusted networks.  There 
>are existing specifications developed by the Mobile IPv4 
>working group that describe solutions for enterprise secure 
>connectivity and mobility.
>This document proposes optimizations to those solutions to 
>reduce the tunneling overhead and allow for a number of new 
>access modes.
>
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-o
>ptimizations-00.txt
>
>To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a 
>message to [email-masked] with the word 
>unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
>You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
>to change your subscription settings.
>
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login 
>with the username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail 
>address. After logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
>	"get draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-00.txt".
>
>A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in 
>http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or 
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>
>
>Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
>
>Send a message to:
>	[email-masked].
>In the body type:
>	"FILE 
>/internet-drafts/draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-00.txt".
>	
>NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
>	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
>	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
>	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
>	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant 
>mail readers
>	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
>	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
>	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
>	how to manipulate these messages.
>		
>		
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
>implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
>Internet-Draft.
>
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/