Subject: [Mip4] Updated draft for Mobile IPv4 NAI-based Home Address Assignment...

From: Naveen Paulkandasamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:13:51 -0800

Hi All,

we have submitted the updated draft for Mobile IPv4 NAI-based Home 
Address Assignment
based on the comments received for the last version... please let us 
know your comments...

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paulkandasamy-mobileip-nai-based-home-addres-01.txt

Abstract 
  
    With the introduction of NAIs for identifying Mobile Nodes, RFC 
    2794 also enabled the Home Agents to be able to assign IP addresses 
    to Mobile Nodes during their initial registration. Though the 
    concept of NAI-based home address assignment is referenced in both 
    RFC 2794 and RFC 3344, a comprehensive procedure for achieving such 
    a NAI-based home address assignment has not been outlined. More 
    particularly, the Home Agent and Mobile Node behaviors including 
    the error recovery mechanisms for various scenarios related to NAI-
    based home address assignment have not yet been specified. This 
    document specifies a procedure that the Mobile IP entities should 
    follow in order to facilitate NAI-based home address assignment 
    under various circumstances. 

thanks,
naveen.

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/