Subject: [Mip4] MobiHoc 2006 Call for Posters

From: "Wendi Heinzelman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:44:47 -0500

************************************************************
                CALL FOR POSTERS

                  MobiHoc 2006

        The 7th ACM International Symposium on
        Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing

          May 22-26, 2006, Florence, Italy

        http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2006/

            Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

************************************************************

CALL FOR POSTERS

Posters presenting early work and preliminary results are solicited. 
The poster session will provide an excellent opportunity for initial 
feedback on early research results. Poster descriptions of no more 
than 3 pages (US letter size 8.5 x 11 inches) using font size 10 
should be submitted by email to the Poster Co-Chairs Carla-Fabiana 
Chiasserini <[email-masked]> and Wendi Heinzelman 
<[email-masked]> before April 3, 2006. Please submit
your proposal in PDF format and include the words "Poster Abstract:" 
to precede the title on the cover page and in the subject line of 
the email submission. A selected subset of poster abstracts will 
be published in ACM Mobile Computing and Communications Review. 

IMPORTANT DATES
Poster Submission Deadline: April 3, 2006
Acceptance Notifications:   April 14, 2006

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/