Subject: [Mip4] MIP4 agenda for IETF 68, first draft

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:35:04 +0100

Hi,

Below is a first draft of an agenda for the MIP4 working group meeting
during IETF-68 in Prague.

We have a 60 minute slot, which is nearly filled with the proposed
agenda items below, but if you would like to request a slot, or would
like to suggest changes to the agenda, please speak up, so we can
adjust to the best possible use of our time.

Regards,

	Henrik and Pete

Mobility for IPv4 WG
=======================================================================

WEDNESDAY, March 21, 2007
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Roma/Vienna/Madrid
=======================================================================

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries                                         10 min Chairs
   - Blue sheets
   - Note takers
   - Jabber scribe
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status                                       15 min Chairs

3. NAI-based Home Address Assignment			 10 min Kent L
   draft-paulkandasamy-mobileip-nai-based-home-addres

   As part of our charter, we have an action to revise the
   MIPv4 NAI RFC (2794) to reflect implementation experience.
   This draft is a proposal for a revision, and a candidate
   for adoption as a workgroup draft addressing this action
   item.

4. Updates to drafts for NEMO extension to MIPv4	 15 min Alexandru
								George T
   draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-00
   draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-00
   draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-00

   These drafts have recently been adopted as WG drafts.
   (The two last ones were submitted too late and will
    be available after the IETF).  The authors will give
   a status update.

5. Higher Layer Triggers for Low Latency MIPv4		  5 min Stephane
   draft-antoine-mip4-lowlatency-handoff-triggers

   This document introduces the use of triggers coming from layers
   higher than the link layer to initiate the Low Latency Handoff in
   Mobile IPv4 (MIPv4).  The draft may be more appropriate for
   discussion in MIPSHOP, and if a slot has been allocated there,
   this presentation will be skipped, but if not it will take place
   in MIP4.

                                                         =========
    Total time                                           55 min

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:21:39 +0100

Hi again,

We've had some more requests for slots, so here (below) is an updated
agenda.

Regards,

	Henrik

Mobility for IPv4 WG

AGENDA:

3. NAI-based Home Address Assignment			10 min Kent L
   draft-paulkandasamy-mobileip-nai-based-home-addres-01

4. Updates to drafts for NEMO extension to MIPv4	10 min Alex
							   George T
   draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-00
   draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-00
   draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-00

5. A MIB for MIPv4 UDP Tunnelling (i.e., NAT Traversal)	 5 min Henrik
   draft-sjostrand-mip4-udptunnel-mib-00

   This document defines a MIB for managing the Mobile Node, Foreign
   Agent and Home Agent when Mobile IP Traversal of Network Address
   Translation (NAT) Devices are used.

6. Service Selection for Mobile IPv4			 5 min Jouni
   draft-korhonen-mip4-service-00

   This document describes a Service Selection Extension for Mobile  
   IPv4 that is intended to assist home agents to make specific
   service selections for the mobility service subscription during
   the registration procedure.

7. Higher Layer Triggers for Low Latency MIPv4		 5 min Stephane
   draft-antoine-mip4-lowlatency-handoff-triggers-00

   This document introduces the use of triggers coming from layers
   higher than the link layer to initiate the Low Latency Handoff
   in Mobile IPv4 (MIPv4).  The draft may be more appropriate for
   discussion in MIPSHOP, and if a slot has been allocated there,
   this presentation will be skipped, but if not it will take
   place in MIP4.

                                                         =========
    Total time                                           60 min