Subject: [Mip4] Second Call: Symposium on Mobile Wireless Networks

From: "Ing. Luigi Patrono" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:39:29 +0200

(We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this email. Please 
forward this announcement to your colleagues.)
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Symposium on

MOBILE WIRELESS NETWORKS

September 27-29, 2007
Split-Dubrovnik (CROATIA)

Symposium Chair: Mario De Blasi
University of Lecce, Italy, ([email-masked])

The Symposium on Mobile Wireless Networks (see 
<http://www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM/2007/CfP_SS1.pdf>http://www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM/2007/CfP_SS1.pdf 
for more details) will be held in the frame of the 15th International 
Conference on Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks 
(SoftCOM 2007), co-sponsored by the IEEE Communication Society (COMSOC).

The main goal of this symposium is to present and discuss recent 
advances in the development of innovative wireless networks that 
support user mobility.
We cordially invite speakers who wish to present original papers on 
the following subjects, but not limited to these, associated with 
wireless communication:
* Ad Hoc Wireless Networks
* Simulation, modelling or real-world test-beds of wireless networks 
and systems
* Roadside-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-vehicle communication
* Safety and non-safety applications
* Wireless MAC protocols: design and analysis
* Mobile Internet
* Wireless Standards
* Transport layer for Wireless Networks
* Interoperability between heterogeneous Wireless Networks
* Wireless Sensor Networks
* Energy management in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks
* Quality of Service in Wireless Networks

Important dates:
                         Paper submission: June 1, 2007
                         Notification of acceptance: July 1, 2007
                         Camera ready papers due: August 1, 2007

Submission of Manuscripts: Please follow the general submission 
requirements of SoftCOM2007 ( http://www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM).

----------------------------------------------------
Ing.  Luigi Patrono,  PhD
----------------------------------------------------
University of Lecce
Dep. of Innovation Engineering
Via Monteroni
73100 Lecce - ITALY

Tel.  +39 0832 297330
Fax. +39 0832 297279
e-mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------  

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/