Subject: [Mip4] IMAGINE - Call for participation

From: Nathalie MITTON <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:33:32 +0200

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                           IMAGINE 2007

                   1st International workshop on
               Mobility, Algorithms and Graph theory
                        In dynamic NEtworks
                       September 26-27, 2007
                          Lemesos, Cyprus

                  http://www.lifl.fr/IMAGINE2007/

                     Collocated with DISC 2007

We cordially invite you to attend the IMAGINE 2007 workshop to be held
in conjunction with DISC 2007, in Lemesos, Cyprus, which will bring
together researchers from academia and industry. By attending IMAGINE,
you will be given talks by talented junior researchers from the
dynamic graphs research area. Indeed, the scientific program of the
workshop consists of 5 invited lectures given by 5 junior speakers
selected by a strong PC committee with respect to the quality of their
research.

This workshop aims at letting junior researchers around the world have
a larger view of the recent results of their peers, in order to favor
future collaboration. IMAGINE also aims at providing a supportive
setting for feedback on junior researchers' current research and
guidance on future research directions by offering them comments and
fresh perspectives on their work from peers outside their own
institution and/or field.

Full details are on the conference Web site:
http://www.lifl.fr/IMAGINE2007/

Invited speakers
================
Doina Bein (University of Texas at Dallas, USA)
	 /"Hard problems for wireless networks" /
Augustin Chaintreau (Thomson Paris Research Lab, France)
	/"Measuring and Understanding Opportunistic Mobile Networks"/ 
Hannes Frey (University of Southern Denmark, Denmark)
/	 "Localized Routing Algorithms for Multihop Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks"/
Emmanuelle Lebhar (CNRS, LIAFA, France) 
/	// "Networks navigability or why you know this art-therapist from Tanzania"/
Thomas Moscibroda (Microsoft Research, USA)
/	"Algorithmic Wireless Networking: Graph-Based Models and Beyond" /

Contact  
================ 
David Ilcinkas ([email-masked]) 
Nathalie Mitton ([email-masked]) 
Nicolas Nisse ([email-masked])

Co-sponsored by
================ 
Microsoft Research - INRIA  - Joint Research Center 
INRIA Futurs
IEEE Cyprus

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/