Subject: [Mip4] Initial handshake

From: KKloe Kaishoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:16:28 +0200

Hallo, my name is Pablo and I am wondering how a mobile establishes a
connection to a correspondent node, I am guessing it uses the ordinary
TCP/IP three way handshake but I am wondering if there is somewhere more
specified how the packages are composed if they are anything special with
them when using Mobile IPv4 or Mobile IPv6?

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:22:18 -0700

Hello Pablo,

Mobile IPv* is specifically constructed so that TCP (or any other
transport protocol that would normally be carried by IP) will work
without any knowledge of Mobile IP.  So UDP, SCTP, ICMP,
all should just work.

Regards,
Charlie P.

KKloe Kaishoto wrote:
> TCP/IP three way handshake but I am wondering if there is somewhere 
> more specified how the packages are composed if they are anything 
> special with them when using Mobile IPv4 or Mobile IPv6?
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> --
> Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
>     Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
>      Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
> Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/
>