Subject: [Mip4] Recharter: Multicast/Broadcast Support

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:49:34 -0400

Hi, all,

This is a call for consensus to see whether we want to adopt
the IPv4 Mobility Extension for Multicast and Broadcast Packets,
as described in the following draft:

draft-chakrabarti-mip4-mcbc-03.txt

Please respond with a message stating whether you support or oppose
this action, and your reasons why.

-Pete

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 00:23:44 +0800

Hello, all

I support this work, but just want to point out there are another
related draft avilable before at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00

Thanks

-Hui

2009/5/5 McCann Peter-A001034 <[email-masked]>:
> --
> Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
>    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
>     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
> Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/
>

---

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:25:07 -0700 (PDT)

I support this optimization work.