Subject: [Mip4] Recharter: Home Agent Assisted Route Optimization

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:48:06 -0400

Hi, all,

During our meeting at IETF74, we discussed whether to take on
Home Agent Assisted Route Optimization, as described in this
draft:

draft-makela-mip4-nemo-haaro-03.txt

The sense of the room was that we needed more discussion to
understand the scope and applicability of this draft.

Please, if you support this work item, respond to this message
with a summary of why you think it is important for the mip4
working group to take it on at this time.

-Pete

---

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

Some v.good work went into this draft, lot of details. I will post my
comments later. If the WG is interested in this topic (market for this
is the question), this is probably a base. Also, keeping this in
experimental track makes lot of sense. I'd support this in experimental
track.

Sri

On Tue, 5 May 2009, McCann Peter-A001034 wrote:

> --
> Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
>    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
>     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
> Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/
>