Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Home Agent assisted Route Optimization between Mobile IPv4 Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Makela, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-04.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2011-02-14

This document describes a Home Agent assisted Route Optimization
functionality to IPv4 Network Mobility Protocol.  The function is
designed to facilitate optimal routing in cases where all nodes are
connected to a single Home Agent, thus the use case is Route
Optimization within single organization or similar entity.  The
functionality adds the possibility to discover: eligible peer nodes
based on information received from Home Agent; Network Prefixes they
represent; and, how to establish a direct tunnel between such nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.