Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Binding Support for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-02-18

This specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 protocol for
allowing a mobile node with multiple interfaces to register a care-of
address for each of its network interfaces and to simultaneously
establish multiple Mobile IP tunnels with its home agent.  This
essentially allows the mobile node to utilize all the available
network interfaces and build an higher aggregated data pipe with the
home agent for its home address traffic.  Furthermore, these
extensions also allow the mobile node and the home agent to negotiate
flow policies for binding individual traffic flows with the
registered care-of addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.