Subject: [Mip4] >> CFP (due: Nov. 12): ICDCS 2013 (33rd Intl. Conf. on Distributed Computing Systems) in Philadelphia, July 8-11, 2013 <<

From: "Leszek T. Lilien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:52:41 -0400

********************************************************************
We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

Please disseminate CFP to your colleagues that might be interested.
********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                       CALL FOR PAPERS

                  >> Deadline: November 12 <<

                           ICDCS 2013
  The 33rd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
                Philadelphia, USA,  July 8-11, 2013
                http://www.temple.edu/cis/icdcs2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. SCOPE

The conference provides a forum for engineers and scientists in 
academia, industry, and government to present their latest research 
findings in any aspects of distributed and parallel computing. Papers 
are solicited on a wide range of distributed systems and solutions, 
including:

- Algorithms and Theory
- Security and Privacy
- Fault Tolerance and Dependability
- Wireless, Mobile, Sensors, and Ubiquitous Computing
- Big Data, Data Management, and Analytics
- Cloud Computing and Data-Center Systems
- P2P, Distributed OS, and Middleware
- Web-based Systems and Applications
- Energy Management and Green computing
- Crowdsourcing, Social Networks, and Reputation Systems

NOTE: To build a broad program and to encourage a diverse set of 
submissions, a limited number of papers will be accepted within each 
topic area, and every topic area will accept a minimum quota of papers.	

2. PAPER SUBMISSION

Form of Manuscript: All paper submissions should follow the IEEE 8.5" x 
11" two-column format. When using the LaTeX style file, we recommend 
using the following format options:
    \documentclass[10pt,conference,compsocconf,letterpaper]{IEEEtran}

Each submission can have up to 10 pages; papers exceeding this limit may 
be rejected without review. If the paper is accepted for publication, up 
to 2 over-length pages may be purchased for the final camera-ready 
version. Submitted papers should NOT be blinded for review.

Electronic Submission: Submissions will be handled via the conference 
web page.

The proceedings of the conference and the workshops will be published on 
CDs by the IEEE-CS Conference Publishing Services (CPS).

3. IMPORTANT  DEADLINES

Paper submission     -  Monday, November 12, 2012, 11:59pm UTC
Author notification  -  Monday, February 25, 2013
Final manuscript due -  Monday, March 25, 2013

4. FURTHER INFORMATION

For further information, please contact General Chair, Jie Wu at 
[email-masked] or Program Chair, John Douceur at [email-masked]

--[CFP v.12.10.27a] --------------------------------------------------