Subject: [Mip4] ICIEIS2013-CFP Malaysia

From: "The Second International Conference on Informatics Engineering & Information Science (ICIEIS2013)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:47:24 -0700

***************************************************************************
We  apologize  for  multiples copies.  Please circulate this CFP among your
colleagues and students.
***************************************************************************
[ICIEIS 2013] The Second International Conference on Informatics
Engineering & Information Science

Important Dates
Paper due: Oct. 30, 2013 or 4 weeks from the submission date
Author Notification:Oct. 30, 2013 or 4 weeks from the submission date
Camera-ready due and Registration: Nov. 02, 2013
Conference Date:Nov. 12-14, 2013

For more information: http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/icieis2013/
****************************************************************************
This conference, among other things, wants to bring together researchers
to present
and discuss novel approaches and solutions as well as recent results in
this area of
research, e.g. specially designed for Cloud and Grid Computing, Wireless Mesh
Networks, Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks, Wireless and Mobile Sensor Networks,
Private Home
Networks as well as Cyber Physical Systems and Networks.

Technical Topics

**Intelligent Methods and Applications
Rough Set Theory And Its Applications In Data Analysis
AI Methods in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
Intelligent Data Acquisition, Selection, and Processing
AI / Soft Computing Methods in Machine Learning
AI Tools for Pattern Recognition, Signal, and Image Processing
Decision Support Systems and Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
Process Mining and Intelligent Planning
Web Intelligence and Web Mining
Hybrid and Integrated Intelligent Systems
Utilization of Domain Knowledge in KDD
**Information Science
Multimedia Security
Network Security
Cloud Computing
Signal Processing
Image Processing & Pattern Recognition
Cryptography
Forensics
Software Engineering
Distributed Information Systems
Health Informatics
**Informatics Engineering
Smart Homes Technologies
e-Business Applications
e-Commerce Technology
e-Health Technology
e-Tutoring, and e-Facilitating
e-Skills and Information Literacy for Learning
m-Learning Emergence & Strategies
m-Learning System Development
Bioinformatics
Oil and Gas Informatics
Geographic Information System (GIS)

Submitted papers will be reviewed by the conference Program Committee and
judged on
originality, technical correctness, relevance, and quality of
presentation. An
accepted paper must be presented at the ICIEIS 2013 venue by one of the
authors
registered at the full registration rate. All registered papers will be
published in one of
the following special issues provided that the author do major
improvements and extension
within the time frame that will be set by the conference and his/her paper
is approved by the
chief editor:

International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their Applications
(IJNCAA)
International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications
(IJDIWC)
International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design (IJISMD)
International Journal of IT/Business Alignment and Governance (IJITBAG)
International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE)
Springer-Telecommuni- cation Systems
Springer-Electronic Commerce Research
*********************************************************************************************************************
Paper submission:
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/icieis2013/openconf/openconf.php
*********************************************************************************************************************
*General Chair:
- Azizah Abd Manaf, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia.
*Program Chair:
- Mazdak Zamani, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia