Subject: [Mip4] WGLC on draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-07

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 03:41:08 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on:

"Flow Binding Support for Mobile IP"
draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-07

This specification defines extensions to Mobile IP protocol for allowing a
mobile node with multiple interfaces to register a care-of address for each
of its network interfaces and to simultaneously establish multiple IP
tunnels with its home agent. This essentially allows the mobile node to
utilize all the available network interfaces and build an higher aggregated
logical pipe with its home agent for its home address traffic. Furthermore,
these extensions also allow the mobile node and the home agent to negotiate
flow policies for binding individual traffic flows with the registered
care-of addresses.

This draft is intended for publication as an Experimental RFC.
The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Friday, January 25 2014.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-07.txt>

Please respond to this WG last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
  simply respond with a line containing something like

"I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a request
 for publication as an experimental RFC."

If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
  something like the following, supplemented by your comments -

"I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
request for publication as an experimental RFC, for the following reasons:"

-Pete