Subject: [Mip4] CFP: ICEEE2014 as part of WCIT2014 - Malaysia

From: "Jackie Blanco" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 00:38:57 -0700

CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION:

The Third International Conference on E-Learning and E-Technologies in
Education (ICEEE2014)

March 18-20, 2014

Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/iceee2014/

The conference is part of The Second World Congress on Computing and
Information Technology (WCIT2014) which aims to enable researchers build
connections between different digital applications. The event will be held
over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the
international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and
state-of-the-art lectures.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Submission Deadline: February 18, 2014

Notification of Acceptance: February 25, 2014 or 4 weeks from the
submission date

Camera Ready Submission: March 8, 2014

Registration: March 8, 2014

Conference Dates: March 18-20, 2014

Email: [email-masked]