Subject: [Mip4] >> CFP: DNCMS 2015 (6th Intl. W. on Dependable Network Computing & Mobile Systems) in Montreal, Sept. 28-Oct. 1 <<

From: "Leszek T. Lilien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 01:17:28 -0400

**************************************************************
    We apologize if you received multiple copies of this CFP.

    Please disseminate CFP to your colleagues that might be
    interested.
**************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------

                2nd Call for Papers - DNCMS 2015

--------------------------------------------------------------
6th  Intl. W. on Dependable Network Computing & Mobile Systems
       September 28 - October 1, 2015, Montreal, Canada
    http://www.scs.ryerson.ca/iwoungan/DNCMS15/index.html/

                   In conjunction with
     Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2015)
            http://srds2015.cs.mcgill.ca/index.html

             Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society
     Technical Committee on Distributed Processing (TCDP)
--------------------------------------------------------------

*IMPORTANT DATES*

Submission of papers:      May 22 (Friday)
Acceptance notification:   June 22 (Monday)
Camera-ready papers:       July 13 (Monday)
Workshop date:             September 28 (Monday)

--------------------------------------------------------------

*SCOPE*

The strong growth in mobile devices, networked embedded
systems and wireless sensors provides a flexible and cheap
infrastructure for collecting and monitoring real-world data
nearly everywhere. This is complemented by the ever increasing
information and computing power offered by computing clusters
and information services over stationary networks The
integration of network computing and mobile systems presents
new challenges especially with respect to the dependability of
integrated applications: accepted measures of availability,
costs, and quality of service for high-bandwidth, high-quality
stationary systems have to be re-thought facing possibly new
dependability paradigms for cheap, resource restricted,
unreliable mobile systems with low-bandwidth communication
facilities, being embedded and subject to the conditions in
the physical world.

*TOPICS*

This workshop solicits papers addressing dependability issues
related to the design, analysis, and implementation, of
infrastructures, systems, architectures, algorithms and
protocols that deal with network computing and mobile/
ubiquitous systems.

Topics include, but are not limited to:

- Wireless communication protocols and mobile networks
- Sensor networks
- Architectures and middleware for mobile device integration
- Location-based computing and data analysis
- Intelligent sensors in networked environments
- Cluster computing, ubiquitous computing, and grid computing
   for mobile applications
- Distributed data mining for mobile applications
- Ubiquitous knowledge discovery
- Applications such as cooperative mobile robots, embedded
   applications, ...
- Hardware security methods for mobile applications
- Security methods for network computing and mobile systems
- Intelligent mobile systems

*PAPER SUBMISSION*
--------------------------------------------------------------
Papers submission should be made through EasyChair. You must
first create an EasyChair account if you do not have one
already, using https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi.
The EasyChair system will then e-mail you your password. Then
you can login to EasyChair using the password you have
received by email.

The submission page of the DNCMS Workshop in EasyChair is:
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dncms2015
Accepted papers will be included in the Workshop Proceedings
published by IEEE Computer Society Press, and distributed at
the Symposium. The papers will also be available online from
the Workshop web pages.

===============================================================
                                                v.ll-2015.05.01e