Subject: [Mip6] new v1.7 of Elmic Win32 demo: Mobille IPV6 MN+CN +IPsec/IKE

From: "Ed Remmell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:22:03 -0700

Hello,

When we recently participated in MoonV6, it was using a Win32 port of
our dual stack product for embedded systems. This can be downloaded
here;

http://www.elmic.com/TreckDemo.zip

This has Mobile IPv6 MN and CN compliant with the latest drafts. This
version adds support for some new products (SMTP client, web server),
and also adds IPsec/IKE with the ability to configure the SPD and SADB
using a flat file (the example ipsec.config file is setup with the HA
address being 3ffe:aaaa::aaaa, and the MN home address being
3ffe:aaaa::bbbb). This version available on our web site does not have
IPsec encryption of user data (you can still use IKE and AH with it,
however). If you want the full version with the IPsec encryption
algorithms (note: we can only provide it to U.S. companies or their
subsidiaries for internal use, due to U.S. export restrictions on
encryption), then send a request to [email-masked].

MN movement detection is Eager Cell Switching, however since the MoonV6
test network didn't have frequent RA beacons, we also added L2 triggers
(specifically, the winpcap Ethernet "link-up" indication causes a L3
handover). So, you can force a L3 move by disconnecting the Ethernet
cable (on the MN), and reconnecting it (into a different hub on a
different network, for example).

Thanks.
- Ed Remmell
Elmic Systems USA, Inc.

Best of Show Winner, ESC 2003
Click on the link and take a look!
http://cmp.iconvention.com/escshowdaily/v33/index.cvn?ID=10183

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 9/29/2003

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6