Subject: [Mip6] Issue 331, what is the final text?

From: "Ed Remmell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:40:05 -0700

I wanted to check the change for issue 331, but the latest draft text isn't
available online. The version online still has:

"The mobile node MUST ensure that its primary care-of address always has a
prefix that is considered on-link by its current default router, i.e.,
advertised by its current default router in a solicited Router
Advertisement."

If you change this to:
"The mobile node MUST ensure that its primary care-of address always has a
prefix that is advertised by its current default router."

Then I'm OK with that change.

Thanks.
- Ed Remmell

Treck, Inc. (formerly Elmic Systems, USA)

Best of Show Winner, ESC 2003

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.676 / Virus Database: 438 - Release Date: 5/3/2004

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6