Subject: [Mip6] OMIPv6+

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 02:11:37 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

A New Internet Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 	Title		: Applying Cryptographically Generated Addresses
                          to OMIPv6 (OMIPv6+)
 	Author(s)	: W. Haddad, et al.
        Filename	: draft-haddad-mip6-cga-omipv6-01.txt
 	Pages		: 15
        Date            : 2004-5-14

This memo suggests a new and enhanced route optimization security mechanism,
CGA-OMIPv6 (OMIPv6+), for Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6). The primary motivations for
OMIPv6+ are the reduction of signaling load, handoff delay and enabling
semi-long term security associations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mip6-cga-omipv6-01.txt

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6