Subject: [Mip6] Consensus Call on draft-ietf-mip6-auth-protocol-00.txt

From: Avi Lior <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:27:47 -0400

The question to the WG is:

1. Should we standardize the authentication protocol specified in I-D
   draft-ietf-mip6-auth-protocol-00.txt as an alternative (to the
   IPSec mechanism specified in RFC3775/6) means to securing the BUs
   and BAcks between the MN and HA. Note that this solution is an
   additional mechanism for doing registration with an HA and does not
   deprecate the currently specified solution. 

   Yes     [X]
   No	     [ ]

-----------------------------
Avi Lior
Bridgewater Systems Corp.
Phone: 613.591.9104 x 6417
Cell   : 613.297.2177

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6