Subject: [Mip6] New I-D: Mobile IPv6 Application API draft-borst-mip6api-00.txt

From: Mark Borst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:53:26 +0300

Hello all

We have submitted a new Internet-Draft specifying a Mobile IPv6
Application API. 

Abstract:

By design, Mobile IPv6 does not provide movement information to
   higher layers or applications.  However, new breeds of
   location-sensitive applications and technologies would benefit from
   having access to such information.  This document outlines how the
   knowledge of mobility can be usefully harnessed by applications which
   reside in a mobile node as well as a correspondent node.  It then
   defines an application-level API to fulfill those needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-borst-mip6api-00.txt

Please let us know if you have any comments.

-- 
Mark Borst
Researcher
Network and Protocols Group
Tampere University of Technology, Finland

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6