Subject: [Mip6] New I-D: Diameter Mobile IPv6 Bootstrapping Application using PANA

From: "Junghoon Jee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:13:33 +0900

Hello, ALL.

Here is a new I-D, Diameter Mobile IPv6 Bootstrapping Application using PANA.

Abstract:
  This document specifies a new Diameter Application to support the 
   Mobile IPv6's bootstrapping mechanism during the AAA authentication 
   and authorization phase based on PANA. PANA is used as a protocol for 
   network authentication between mobile nodes and access networks. 
   During the PANA authentication phase, the mobile node's initial 
   configuration information like its home address, home agent address 
   and IKE pre-shared keying material is piggybacked to the PANA 
   messages cryptographically protected by the PANA SA. The Diameter and 
   PANA message formats to support the Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping are 
   defined. 

URL to I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jee-mip6-bootstrap-pana-00.txt

Comments are welcome.

Junghoon Jee

-------------------------------------------------- 
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute 
161 Gajeong-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 305-350, Rep. of KOREA 
E-mail: [email-masked] (Junghoon JEE) 
Tel: +82 42 860 5126, Mobile: +82 11 9030 0051 

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6