Subject: [Mip6] New I-D: Bootstrap Control Function mechanism for Mobile IPv6 Bootstrap

From: "DENG, HUI -HCHIBJ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:43:01 +0800

Hello, ALL.

Here is a new I-D, Bootstrap Control Function mechanism for Mobile IPv6
Bootstrap.

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for Mobile IPv6 bootstrap
   procedure. By making a extension of MIP6 specification and using IKE
   to guarantee its security, this mechanism bring into a new component
   BCF(Bootstrap Control Function) to handle MN's bootstrap procedure
   between MN and multiple HAs. Two new bootstrap messages Init and Ack
   have been defined to support bootstrap procedure.

URL to I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-mip6-bootstrap-bcf-00.txt

Comments are welcome.

Hui DENG

Senior Researcher
Research & Development Center
Hitachi (China), Investment Ltd.
Beijing Fortune Bldg. 1701, 5 Dong San Huan Bei-Lu
Chao Yang District, Beijing 100004, China

Tel ; (86) 10-6590-8111 ext(3042)
Mob:(86) 13910750201
Fax ; (86) 10-6590-8179
E-mail; [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6