Subject: [Mip6] New I-D: Application Master Session Key (AMSK) for Mobile IPv6

From: Giaretta Gerardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:30:54 +0200

Hi all,

we have submitted a new I-D about the generation of an Application
Master Session Key (AMSK) specific to Mobile IPv6. This AMSK can be used
by Mobile Node and Home Agent as the shared secret needed to bootstrap
Mobile IPv6 protocol operation. 

The I-D can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt. 

Comments are welcome.

--Gerardo

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6