Subject: [Mip6] Mobile IPv6 and IKEv2

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:58:14 -0700

hi all,

here is a draft I submitted before the deadline on the use
of IKEv2 and the revised IPsec architecture with Mobile IPv6.
it is a very early version and I am certain it has many
issues. :)

for some reason, it hasnt been announced yet. meanwhile you
can access it at

http://people.nokia.net/vijayd/mip6/draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-00.txt

it revises the SPD and SAD configuration examples described
in RFC 3776. it allows the use of EAP to authenticate the MN
in addition to using shared secrets and public key based
mechanisms during IKE negotiation. it also allows the MN to
configure a Home Address from the Home Agent using the
Configuration Payload in IKEv2.

comments are welcome.

Vijay

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6