Subject: RE: [Mip6] Requests for time on agenda at IETF61 meeting (Rev1)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:50:03 -0500

I missed a couple earlier.

#    Requester		    I-D						Time
--   ---------

1    Giaretta Gerardo	    draft-giaretta-mip6-authorization-eap-02	25
			    draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt 
			    draft-giaretta-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-00

2    Junghoon Jee	    draft-jee-mip6-bootstrap-pana-00.txt	15

3    Francis Dupont	    draft-dupont-mipv6-cn-ipsec-01.txt		5
			    draft-dupont-mipv6-cn-ipsec-01.txt		5

4    Vijay Devarapalli	    draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-00.txt		20

5    Alper Yegin	    draft-yegin-mip6-aaa-fwk-00.txt		10

6    Yoshihiro Ohba	    draft-ohba-mip6-boot-arch-dhcp-00.txt	15

7    Jianying Zhou	    draft-qiu-mip6-rr-improvement-00.txt	10

Please let me know if I have missed any requests.

-Basavaraj

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6