Subject: [Mip6] [issue10] Editorial issues to be fixed

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:54:23 +0000

New submission from Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>:

- Page 12, paragraph 2.6 'at least one prefix option with the Rou_t_er
Address (R) bit set': add 't' in 'Router'.
- Page 15, paragraph 3.1 'However, section 7 of Ad_a_vanced API...':
remove extra 'a' in 'Advanced'.
- Page 15, paragraph 3.1.1 'However, if any Mobile IPv6... send/process
pa_kc_ets at..': change 'pakcets' to 'packets'
- Page 20, paragraph 10: please change 'Mark Brost' to 'Mark Borst' ;)

Furthermore, there are a lot of superfluous spaces in the text. However,
a good formatting tool will fix that. And the references to 'Advanced
Sockets API for IPv6' are very variable and inconsistent. I would
suggest to adapt a short form for it, and either use the correct
complete reference or use the short form reference. Now I find a lot of
different references. Also the use of capitalization in terms as
'Routing Header Type 2' is not consistent.

----------
category: Editorial
draft: draft-ietf-mip6-mipext-advapi
messages: 43
nosy: bpatil
priority: Must fix
status: No discussion
title: Editorial issues to be fixed

_________________________________________________
Mip6 issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/mip6/issue10>
_________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6