Subject: [Mip6] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-ro-sec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:49:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Mobile IP version 6 Route Optimization Security 
			  Design Background
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-ro-sec-02.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2004-10-18
	
This document is a succint account of the rationale behind the Mobile
   IPv6 (MIPv6) Route Optimization Security Design.  The purpose of this
   document is to present the thinking and to preserve the reasoning
   behind the Mobile IPv6 Security Design in 2001-2002.

   The document has two target audiences: (1) MIPv6 implementors so that
   they can better understand the design choices in MIPv6 security
   procedures; and (2) people dealing with mobility or multi-homing so
   that they can avoid a number of potential security pitfalls in their
   design.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-ro-sec-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mip6-ro-sec-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-ro-sec-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6