Subject: [Mip6] I-D ACTION:draft-haddad-mip6-cga-omipv6-03.txt (fwd)

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 03:31:23 +0200 (EET)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Applying Cryptographically Generated Addresses to
			  Optimize MIPv6 (CGA-OMIPv6)
	Author(s)	: W. Haddad, et al.
	Filename	: draft-haddad-mip6-cga-omipv6-03.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2004-10-28

This memo suggests a new and enhanced route optimization security
mechanism for Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6). The primary motivation for this
new mechanism is the reduction of signaling load and handoff delay.
The performance improvement achieved is elimination of all signaling
while not moving, and 33% of the per-movement signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mip6-cga-omipv6-03.txt

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6