Subject: [Mip6] Updated I-D: Load Balance for Distributed Home Agents in Mobile IPv6

From: "DENG, HUI -HCHIBJ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:42:57 +0800

Hello, ALL.

Here is a updated I-D, Load Balance for Distributed Home Agents in
Mobile IPv6.

Abstract:
   
   This document specifies a dynamic load balance mechanism among
   multiple home agents by taking into account acceptable number of
   mobile nodes for each home agent up to now, with the goal of
   reducing and preventing traffic bottlenecks at the home agent.
   This mechanism can be used when a home agent is overloaded, wants
   to achieve better load-balancing with peer home agents, or is going
   offline for service.

URL to I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-mip6-ha-loadbalance-02.tx
t

Comments are welcome.

Hui DENG

Senior Researcher
Research & Development Center
Hitachi (China), Investment Ltd.
Beijing Fortune Bldg. 1701, 5 Dong San Huan Bei-Lu
Chao Yang District, Beijing 100004, China

Tel ; (86) 10-6590-8111 ext(3042)
Mob:(86) 13910750201
Fax ; (86) 10-6590-8179
E-mail; [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6