Subject: [Mip6] [issue30] Comment by Ted Hardie

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:08:46 +0000

New submission from Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>:

The document says:

Behavior of legacy IPv6 socket applications:

  Applications, whether or not they implement this specification, that
  use the Advanced API mechanisms to receive Destination options or
  Routing headers, need to ignore or otherwise properly handle the Home
  Address destination option and the type 2 routing headers according
  to this API specifications.

I found this pretty hard to parse.  I would suggest re-phrasing it.  Does
"Legacy applications using
the Advanced API mechanisms to receive Destination options or Routing headers
will ignore
the Home Address destination option and the type 2 routing headers specified
here." capture
the intent?

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-mip6-mipext-advapi
messages: 96
nosy: bpatil
priority: Should fix
status: No discussion
title: Comment by Ted Hardie

_________________________________________________
Mip6 issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/mip6/issue30>
_________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6