Subject: [Mip6] WG LC for I-D: draft-ietf-mip6-auth-protocol-07.txt (Expires Sept. 26th)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:09:14 -0500

Hello,

The WG document "Authentication Protocol for Mobile IPv6", I-D:
draft-ietf-mip6-auth-protocol has been revised following review
comments received by the IESG and others. 
An applicability statement has been included in order to address a
Discuss comment raised during IESG review. The resulting I-D (Version
07) has in the process changed sufficiently to warrant a working group
last call. Since the I-D has previously gone through a WG LC, this
last call will run only for 1 week. Hence please treat this as an
expeditious WG last call for the I-D: 
draft-ietf-mip6-auth-protocol-07.txt

Please review the I-D and send your comments to the mailing list or
authors by September 26th, 05.

-Chairs

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6