Subject: [Mip6] MSWiM05 - Call For Participation

From: MSWiM 2005 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:33:57 -0400

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, Please email [email-masked] with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the Subject field.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
         C A L L  for  P A R T I C I P A T I O N
              ***  ACM MSWiM 2005  ***
           The 8th ACM International Symposium on
   Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems  
                 October 10-13, 2005

              www.cs.unibo.it/mswim2005

              Hyatt Regency Montreal  Hotel
                  Montreal, Qc. Canada 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The 8-th International ACM Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and 
Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems (MSWiM 2005) is intended 
to provide an international forum for the discussion and presentation 
of original ideas, recent results and achievements by researchers, 
students, M&S and systems developers on issues and challenges related to 
mobile and wireless systems.

MSWiM 2005 is a highly competitive, single-track conference. This
year's technical program includes (1) outstanding technical papers 
with both theoretical and pratical results of significance on all aspects
of modeling and analysis of wireless and mobile systems,
(2) Two outstanding keynote speakers, (3) a challenging panel session 
on Wireless Mesh Networks, (4) a poster session, 
(5) two tutorials, and (4) three full-day workshops. 

Please find below information concerning registration, hotel
accommodation, and a summary of MSWiM 2005 technical program.

We are looking forward to seeing in Montreal.

MSWiM 2005 Organizing Committee

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                        CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS

Technical Program and Registration information can be found at:
        http://www.cs.unibo.it/mswim2005

CONFERENCE HOTEL/VENUE: Hyatt Regency Montreal Hotel
Note: hotel registration cut-off date has been extended to 
**Sept 17, 2005** upon rooms availability.

CONFERENCE PROGRAM SUMMARY:
    2 Tutorials,  October 9th, 2005:

        * "IP-Oriented QoS in the Next Generation Networks: 
          Application to Wireless Networks"
          Dr. Pascal Lorenz, Universite de Haute Alsace, France 

        * "Intermittently Connected Mobile Ad Hoc Networks and 
           Delay Tolerant Networks: Overview and Challenges"
           Dr. Zhensheng Zhang, San Diego Research Center

     2 Keynote Speakers:

        October 10th, 2005
        * Prof. Catherine Rosenberg, University of Waterloo, Canada
          "Cross-layer Interactions and Optimizations 
           in Wireless Networks"

        October 11th, 2005
        * Prof. Ian F. Akyildiz, Georgia Insitute of Technology, USA 
          "Grand Challenges For Wireless Sensor Networks"

    10 Technical sessions (October 10-12, 2005)
       covering topics of:
         Multi-hop Networks, Resource Allocations and 
         Congestion Control, Network Connectivity and Radio Coverage 
         Wireless Multimedia, MAC Protocols, Analysis of Wireless
         and Mobile Networks, Vehicular Networks,
         Wireless Sensor Networks, and Energy and power consumption.

     1 Walk-in Poster Session (In progress)

     1 Conference Panel on:
         "Wireless Mesh Networking: Challenges and Opportunities" 

     3 one-day ACM workshops on October 13, 2004:

         * Q2SWinet: 1st ACM Workshop on QoS and Security in 
           Wireless and Mobile Networks

         * WMuNeP 2005: 1-st ACM Workshop on Wireless Multimedia 
           Networking and Performance Modeling (WMuNeP 2005)

         * PE-WASUN 2005:  2-nd ACM Workshop on Performance 
           Evaluation of Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor, 
           and Ubiquitous Networks
                                        
***************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6