Subject: [Mip6] [issue34] Comment by Sam Hartman

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:33:56 +0000

New submission from Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>:

Allison points out that this document uses manual key management in
the sense of BCP 107.  That BCP requires explicit justification for
manual key management.  Please go through the analysis in BCP 107 and
explain why manual key management is used.  Also, please examine the
guidance in section 2.3 and make sure that these guidelines are met or
explain why they are not.

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-mip6-precfgkbm
messages: 133
nosy: bpatil
priority: Must fix
status: Pending
title: Comment by Sam Hartman

_________________________________________________
Mip6 issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/mip6/issue34>
_________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6