Subject: Re: [Mip6] Soliciting agenda items for WG meeting at IETF65

From: Shinta Sugimoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 22:21:22 +0900

Dear MIPv6 WG chair and WG members,

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:52:25 -0600
Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> Hello,
> 
> If you need a timeslot at the MIP6 WG meeting at IETF65, please send a
> request with the following details:
> 
> 1. I-D name

draft-sugimoto-mip6-homelan-access-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mip6/draft-sugimoto-mip6-homelan-access-00.txt

> 2. How does it fit in the scope of the MIP6 charter

The I-D proposes to relax forwarding rule of HA a little bit to
allow forwarding specific link-local multicast traffic based on a
request made by MN.  This is a tiny modification to MIPv6 but I believe
it's useful in some usage scenarios, thus would like to solicit
comments from the WG members.

> 3. Time needed

5-10 mins.

Regards,
Shinta

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6