Subject: [Mip6] Draft agenda for WG meeting at IETF65

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:47:49 -0600

Hello,

Below is the agenda for the MIP6 WG meeting. If you had sent a request for a
slot and do not see it, please contact me.

-Basavaraj

Agenda of MIP6 WG meeting @ IETF65
Monday, March 20 2006, 1300-1500 Afternoon Session I

------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda, Bluesheets, Note-takers and Jabber scribes    5 Mins

2. WG documents status update        Chairs        15 Mins

3. I-D: draft-ietf-mip6-v4traversal-01.txt        15 Mins
  Presenter: Hesham Soliman

4. I-D: draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-01            10 Mins
  Presenter: Giaretta Gerardo

5. I-D: draft-sugimoto-mip6-homelan-access-00.txt    5-10 Mins
  Presenter: Shinta Sugimoto

6. I-D: draft-dupont-ikev2-haassign-01.txt        5-10 Mins
  Presenter: Francis Dupont

7. I-D: draft-zhang-mip6-find-reg-ha-00            5-10 Mins
  Presenter: Zhang Jian

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/agenda/mip6.txt

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:56:47 +0900

Hi Basavaraj,

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:47:49 -0600

>   Presenter: Hesham Soliman

Is this on purpose that you always forget about 'NEMO' ? ;-)
The right name should be:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal-00.txt

Thierry.