Subject: [Mip6] MIP NAT Traversal

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:29:34 +0200

Hi all,

Just with respect to the current discussion in the meeting right now,
this is a good document to review:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-04.txt

The abstract says:

Abstract

   This document defines basic terminology for describing different
   types of NAT behavior when handling Unicast UDP and also defines a
   set of requirements that would allow many applications, such as
   multimedia communications or on-line gaming, to work consistently.
   Developing NATs that meet this set of requirements will greatly
   increase the likelihood that these applications will function
   properly.

Is there any additional considerations for MIP that should be added this
draft?

John

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6