Subject: [Mip6] new I-D: draft-chowdhury-netmip6-00.txt

From: "Chowdhury, Kuntal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:42:13 -0500

Hi all,

We submitted this I-D to define a way to provide L3 connectivity and
mobility management using a MIPv6 Client in a network node (a proxy MIP6
operation). Note that this proposal does not introduce any new network
element (e.g. LMA), but we have attempted to address the HMIPv6
scenario. This is the 00 version, so some sections are still TBD.

We would really appreciate your comments on this proposal.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-netmip6-00.txt

Abstract

   The layer 3 connection and mobility management is essential in
   providing seamless access to services and enhanced user experience in
   a mobile and nomadic environment.  This document defines a mechanism
   via which service providers can deploy a managed layer 3 connectivity
   and mobility management scheme that is entirely based on the
   capabilities in the Network.

Regards,
Kuntal

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6