Subject: [Mip6] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-devarapalli-mip6-authprotocol-bootstrap-00.txt

From: "Vijay Devarapallli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:56:14 -0800

hello,

here is a new ID on bootstrapping for the authentication
option protocol.

comments are welcome.

Vijay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Mar 2, 2006 12:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-devarapalli-mip6-authprotocol-bootstrap-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobile IPv6 Bootstrapping for the
                          Authentication Option Protocol
        Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, et al.
        Filename        : draft-devarapalli-mip6-authprotocol-bootstrap-00.txt
        Pages           : 13
        Date            : 2006-3-2

   The current Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping mechanisms require the use of
   IKEv2 between the mobile node and the home agent.  If the Mobile IPv6
   signaling messages are protected by the mobility option
   authentication protocol, then the bootstrapping mechanism based on
   IKEv2 cannot be used.  This document describes bootstrapping
   mechanisms for Mobile IPv6 when the mobility option authentication
   protocol is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mip6-authprotocol-bootstrap-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-devarapalli-mip6-authprotocol-bootstrap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mip6-authprotocol-bootstrap-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6