Subject: [Mip6] draft-ietf-mip6-radius-01.txt

From: "Julien Bournelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:45:48 +0100

Hi,

 I quickly read the document called: draft-ietf-mip6-radius-01.txt

 I have one general question:

 In the split scenario, how does the RADIUS server know that it is
 performing AAA for mip6 service and not for network access ?

(FYI, we encounter this problem in the DiME WG and we'll solve this
 by using a different Application ID.)

  Some editorials comments:

 section 3.2:

 "Since scenario (1) is the more generic..."

 I think you wanted to say "scenario (2)

 section 4.2

 s/HOA/HA

 section 5

 I think you can add Access-Request message since the MIP6-DNS-MO may be
 sent in this message (if I understood well).

 My 2 cents,

 Julien

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6