Subject: [Mip6] Continuing with DSMIP remaining issues

From: "Hesham Soliman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:35:45 +1100

Folks, 

Just a heads up to the list. We have two issues remaining for DSMIPv6. The
issue of Dynamic NAT discovery was discussed in the last IETF and there is
no movement from either side, which led us to conclude during the meeting
that this implies rejection of the issue. I'm now confirming this on the
list. 

The remaining 2 issues deal with the use of the mapped address and whether
or not we need the additional checksum in the BU to protect the src address
in the packet (due to the removal of the Alt-CoA). 

I'll be sending text on both issues this week. I hope we can co-operate on
those two issues to resolve them before the submission deadline and I
apologise for the delay in handling those, which is mainly due to travelling
on my behalf. 

Hesham

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6