Subject: [Mip6] New I-D: Service Selection for [CP]MIPv6

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:17:54 +0200

Hi all,

Comments are welcome.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mip6-service-00.txt

   "Mobile IPv6 has a Mobile Node Identifier option (MN-NAI) that
    provides a flexible way to identify mobile nodes using other
    identifiers than IPv6 addresses.  Example of such identifier is a
    Network Access Identifier (NAI).  Similarly, in some Mobile IPv6
    deployments identifying the mobile node or the mobility service
    subscriber via a proxy representative is not enough to
    distinguish between multiple services possibly provisioned to the
    said mobile node and its mobility service subscription. The
    capability to specify different services in addition to the
    mobile node identity can be leveraged to provide flexibility for
    mobility service providers to provide multiple services within the
    same mobility service subscription."

Cheers,
	Jouni

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6