Subject: Re: [Mip6] hiopt-02

From: Heejin Jang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:55:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
Behcet.

It's a good comment and needs to consider more.

Though
the DHCP lifetime is refreshed by DHCP server finally, the information
for refreshment-

for, e.g., whether or not to allow refreshment of the lifetime, the refreshment
lifetime,..etc-

should be learned from the NAS (interacting with the AAAH  during network
access authentication)

before the refreshment.

This means that not only the home information but also the corresponding
management policy

needs to be transferred together to the NAS, fianlly to the DHCP server.

We'll think about it since it requires some changes of DHCP relay agnet
and messages.

Regards

Heejin.

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Behcet Sarikaya<[email-masked]>
Date : 2007-02-27 08:35
Title : [Mip6] hiopt-02

Hi Heejin,

In hiopt-02 you are referring in [4] to 3315, does this mean that HoA MN gets bootstrapped has a DHCP lifetime to be refreshed by DHCP server?

I am confused about this because you are not referencing 3736.

Regards,

Behcet

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6