Subject: [Mip6] Home Address

From: Anurag Uxa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:04:12 +0530

Dear All,

Greetings. 

This is regarding multiple home address for a single end held device. I 
have read few drafts on Analysis of Multihoming and issues also. Couldn't 
catch up all the discussion at Mip6 mailing list  regarding that too. I 
would like to know, What is the solution we have taken up for HoA (Home 
Address) for multiple Interfaces of a single device. 
I would like to know if any thing come as a standard? As implementation 
wise there is no issue to keep one address as HoA for All the interfaces 
of Multi interface device. If there is no std. till now, I still feel 
keeping multiple Home address for a single device is not a wise idea? 
--Pls comment on this??

Regards
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anurag Uxa
Communication & Embedded systems
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
# Plot No.25 - 30 EPIP 1st Phase Industrial Area,
Whitefield,Bangalore - 560066
Direct No: 080 - 55242030
GSM: 9886751340
Email Id : [email-masked]
www.lntinfotech.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( ) L&T Infotech Proprietary & Confidential
(+) L&T Infotech Confidential
( ) L&T Infotech Internal Use only
( ) General Business Information
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6