Subject: [Mip6] 2nd IEEE International Workshop on Software Stability at Work (SSW 2007)

From: "E.Segura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 03:52:58 -0700

The 2nd IEEE International Workshop on

Software Stability at Work

SSW 2007

Invitation

Las Vegas, USA, August 13-15, 2007 

(in conjunction with IEEE IRI 2007)

http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri07/ (IEEE IRI 2007 Link) 

http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri07/wkshpCFP3.html (Main Link)

http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/~fayad/workshops/IRI07-SSW (Workshop Link 2)

http://www.vrlsoft.com/workshops/SSW07 (Workshop Link 3)

Greetings,

I would like to invite you to participate in The 2nd IEEE
International Workshop on Software Stability at Work. (SSW 2007)" In
conjunction with The 2007 IEEE International Conference on
Information Reuse and Integration (http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri07/),
which will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, August 13-15, 2OO7 by
submitting a paper or two before or on April 15, 2007. A call of
papers for the workshop is enclosed and it can be found at: 

http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri07/wkshpCFP3.html (Main Link)

http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/~fayad/workshops/IRI07-SSW (Workshop Link 2)

http://www.vrlsoft.com/workshops/SSW07 (Workshop Link 3)

Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings (EI Index) of
the The 2007 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and
Integration (IEEE IRI 2007). The workshop selected best papers will
be published in online Journal of International Journal Of Patterns
(IJOP).

Looking forward to your submission and participation in the workshop!

All the best, 

Cheers, 

Dr. M.E. Fayad (Chair)

Dr. Rami Bahsoon (Co-Chair)

Dr. Chia-Chu Chiang (Co-Chair)

Dr. Shasha Wu (Co-Chair)

--
ijop.org

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:06:25 +0200

I'm not against seeing CFP for conferences and workshops when there is
a direct link with the work being done by the IETF WG where it is
posted, but otherwise I'm assuming this as spam. So, please refrain
using IETF mailing lists for such out of focus announces. 

Thanks,
Thierry.

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 03:52:58 -0700