Subject: [Mip6] CFP - 2nd IEEE International Workshop Towards Stable and Adaptable Software Architectures (SASA 2007)

From: "E. Segura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 02:55:39 -0700

The 2nd IEEE International Workshop Towards Stable and Adaptable
Software Architectures 

SASA 2007

Invitation

Las Vegas, USA, August 13-15, 2007 

(in conjunction with IEEE IRI 2007)

http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri07/ (IEEE IRI 2007 Link) 

http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri07/wkshpCFP2.html (Workshop Link 1)

http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/~fayad/workshops/SASA07 (Workshop Link 2)

http://www.vrlsoft.com/workshops/SASA07 (Workshop Link 3)

Greetings,

I would like to invite you to participate in The 2nd IEEE
International Workshop Towards Stable and Adaptable Software
Architectures (SASA 2007)" In conjunction with The 2007 IEEE
International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration
(http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri07/), which will take place in Las
Vegas, Nevada, August 13-15, 2OO7 by submitting a paper or two before
or on April 15, 2007. A call of papers for the workshop is enclosed
and it can be found at: 

http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri07/wkshpCFP2.html (Workshop Link 1)

http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/~fayad/workshops/SASA07 (Workshop Link 2)

http://www.vrlsoft.com/workshops/SASA07 (Workshop Link 3)

Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings (EI Index) of
the The 2007 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and
Integration (IEEE IRI 2007). The workshop selected best papers will
be published in online Journal of International Journal Of Patterns
(IJOP).

Looking forward to your submission and participation in the workshop!

All the best, 

Cheers, 

Dr. M.E. Fayad (Chair)

Dr. Rami Bahsoon (Co-Chair)

Dr. Tarek Helmy (Co-Chair)

Eduardo M. Segura (Co-Chair)

--
ijop.org

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6