Subject: [MEXT] Re: [nemo] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-03.txt

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:10:14 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
> This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 
> 	Title           : DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO
> 	Author(s)       : R. Droms, P. Thubert
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-03.txt
> 	Pages           : 11
> 	Date            : 2007-12-06

Thanks for resubmitting a new version of this draft.  There was some 
discussion around it recently, especially the D flag in DHAAD Request. 
Some people discussed about its necessity.  Has there been a conclusion 
around it?  Or is it just keepalive submission?

Alex

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:14:07 -0500

I don't know of a conclusion about the D flag.  This rev is a  
keepalive for continued discussion.

BTW, I'm not sure of the process around this specific case of WG  
reorg; should I rebpulish as ietf-mext-...-00, droms-mext-...-00, ???

- Ralph

On Dec 6, 2007, at Dec 6, 2007,9:10 PM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:

> discussion around it recently, especially the D flag in DHAAD  
> Request. Some people discussed about its necessity.  Has there been  
> a conclusion around it?  Or is it just keepalive submission?
>
> Alex
>
>