Subject: [MEXT] Is Jabber broken?

From: "T.J. Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 11:12:57 -0800

I lost connection to the groupchat and can't get back. At the same time 
the speaker volume went down.

Maybe someone is giving us a DoS attack?

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: "Hui Deng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:17:05 -0800

not only happen in mext, but also in other WGs

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 20:31:33 +0100

> not only happen in mext, but also in other WGs

Right, mext is down, error is something like "Creating the room" at the 
moment of joining the chat room.  The Jabber client connects and 
authenticates fine however.  mip6 room is down too.

Alex

>> Maybe someone is giving us a DoS attack?

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________