Subject: [MEXT] draft-ietf-mip6-radius-02

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:57:20 +0100

Hi,

According to what we talked in the IETF70 meeting, editors are  
working in new version of this draft.
We are supposed to deliver this document to the IESG in Jun 2008, so  
we wtill have time, but could the editors tell what is the expected  
schedule for this document?

Thanks, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:00:46 +0100

We would like to ensure that the Diameter and the RADIUS documents are 
in sync. We are about to finish the Diameter documents and have started 
to update the corresponding RADIUS document. We have already pushed a 
-03 version (see http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mip6-radius-03) 
but more work is needed.
We expect the work to be finished (i.e., ready for WGLC) in Jan 2008. 
This WGLC would have to be posted also to the RADEXT mailing list to 
ensure proper review from the RADIUS experts.

Ciao
Hannes

marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to what we talked in the IETF70 meeting, editors are working 
> in new version of this draft.