Subject: [MEXT] Firewall and MIPv6

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:04:29 +0100

Hi folks,

as you know, in MEXT we are chartered to work on firewall and MIPv6,  
in particular in our charter it is stated:

       Work on solutions to deal with firewalls and the problems that
       firewalls cause as identified in RFC 4487.

and

Aug 2008    Submit I-D 'Mobile IPv6 Operation with Firewalls' to IESG
for publication as Informational.

A design team was appointed to start this work and they have provided  
a report of their results in th meeting at IETF70.

The output of the DT is:

   draft-krishnan-mip6-firewall-admin-02
   draft-krishnan-mip6-firewall-vendor-02

At this point we need to decide how to move forward with this.

So, i would like to ask people to read these documents and provide  
feedback, in particular if people are ok with taking these documents  
as WG items as they are or they would like the DT to do a new version  
of these addressing some issues.

Regards, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext