Subject: [MEXT] WIDE Itojun memorial gathering

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:45:49 +0100

Forwarded on behalf of WIDE people

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
------

Dear IETF participants,

	As many may have heard of the sad news, Itojun (Dr. Junichiro Hagino)
known to the IETF community as the Chair of the IPv6 working group, ex
IAB Member, and dedicated researcher/developer to the deployment of IPv6
standards, passed away on October 29, 2007.
	The WIDE Project will be holding a gathering to commemorate Itojun at
this upcoming 70th IETF meeting in Vancouver. Please drop by the Westin
Bayshore "Chairman" room on the 2nd floor between 17:30pm-21:00pm
(December 3, 2007).  Itojun has been an important member of the WIDE
community, making numerous worldwide contributions in the field of
network computing. We would like to invite the IETF community to spend
time with his friends and fellow IETFers  in remembering Itojun.

If you could share this information with his friends, appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Jun Murai (WIDE Project)

---Gathering in Memory of ItoJun---
Date: December 3, 2007
Time: 17:30pm-21:00pm (Refreshments and snacks will be served)
Place: Westin Bayshore "Chairman" room on the 2nd floor

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/meetings/ 
floor_map_chart.html?propertyID=1080&buildingKey=1001023468&floorKey=2

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext