Subject: [Mip6] Tridentcom 2009 CFP

From: Brad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:04:10 +0800

=====================================================================
Call for Papers

5th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures
for the Development of Networks & Communities (Tridentcom)
April 6-8, 2009, Washington D.C., USA
www.tridentcom.org/cfp.htm

TridentCom 2009 represents a landmark in the history of international
testbed conferences. With the rapid convergence of networks and
applications, changes in related industries, more complex value chains
and increased competition, early prototyping and experimentation will
become a key means for driving innovation and development of market
oriented solutions. In this context, value generation has shifted from
network technologies towards applications and content. Thus, the nature
and scope of testbeds have changed substantially in recent years from
solely network technologies towards complex service delivery
infrastructures riding on various networks. In contrast to traditional
vendor, operator and technology specific "closed" testbeds, the notion
of "open" testbeds has emerged. "Open" in this context means both wide
access as a shared resource and extensibility to include on-demand new
end systems, network technologies, protocol stacks, and, most
importantly, new middleware and service delivery platforms for specific
test purposes. To meet this need, major research and development
programs have started around the globe, including GENI in the U.S. and
FIRE in Europe, to establish large scale experimental facilities.
TridentCom 2009 will provide a forum to explore existing and planned
testbed concepts, infrastructures, and tools to address the research and
business challenges in a world of global convergence. Prospective
authors from academia, industry and government are invited to submit
high quality papers in two categories, Full Papers and Testbed Practices
Papers, as well as demonstration proposals reporting on all aspects of
testbed and research infrastructure operation and management, including,
but not limited to:

* Next Generation Internet and Clean Slate Protocol Stack Testbeds
* GRID Testbeds and P2P Testbeds
* Automonic Communications and Self-managing Network Testbeds
* Next Generation Wireless Network Testbeds
* Next Generation Optical Network Testbeds
* Ubiquitous Network and Seamless Services Testbeds
* End System and Sensor Testbeds
* Smart Home and Converged Communication and Media Services Testbeds
* SOA/Web 2.0 Services Testbeds
* Next Generation Services Testbeds
* Service Creation and Provisioning Testbeds
* Next Generation Networks, IMS, and Quad Play Testbeds
* Configurable Hardware/Software Platforms for Testbeds
* Testbed Tools for Interoperability, Benchmarking and Traffic Measurements
* Innovative Measurements Methodologies and Tools for Networks and Services
* Industrial informatics
* Wireless industrial communications
* Networked industrial automation

Important dates:
Papers due (to be received by): 	October 1, 2008
Demo proposals due: 	                November 1, 2008
Notification of acceptance: 	        December 15, 2008
Submission of camera-ready papers:      January 15, 2009

The conference proceedings will be published as Springer LNICST
electronically as well as in hard copy. The proceedings will be
accessible via LNICST's dedicated website, which is coming soon. Authors
are invited to submit Full Papers of up to 10 pages and Testbed
Practices Papers of up to 6 pages, including references, figures and
tables, formatted according to the LNICST format. Proposals for
workshops, panels and tutorials are also welcome. Submission and format
instructions are available on the website:
http://www.tridentcom.org

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6