Subject: Re: [MEXT] [mext] #5: Wrong protocol number used in discussion about checksum pseudo-header:

From: "mext" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:26:39 -0000

Ticket #5: Wrong protocol number used in discussion about checksum pseudo-header:

>From [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned

----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  assigned             
 Priority:  major                       |    Milestone:                       
Component:  draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis  |      Version:                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Resolution:                       
 Keywords:                              |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/5#comment:1>
mext <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/>
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: "mext" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:27:50 -0000

>From [email-masked]):

 * cc: [email-masked] (added)
  * keywords:  => protocol number, checksum

 Keywords:  protocol number, checksum   |  
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>

---

From: "mext" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:53:25 -0000

>From [email-masked]):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * version:  => 1.0
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * milestone:  => milestone1

 Suggested text revision made in draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis-01.txt

----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  major                       |    Milestone:  milestone1           
Component:  draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis  |      Version:  1.0                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Resolution:  fixed                
 Keywords:  protocol number, checksum   |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/5#comment:3>
mext <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/>
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext