Subject: [Mip6] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip6-cn-ipsec-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using IPsec between Mobile and Correspondent IPv6 Nodes
	Author(s)       : F. Dupont, J. Combes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip6-cn-ipsec-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-08-25

Mobile IPv6 uses IPsec to protect signaling between the Mobile Node
and the Home Agent.  This document defines how IPsec can be used
between the Mobile Node and Correspondent Nodes for Home Address
Option validation and protection of mobility signaling for Route
Optimization.  The configuration details for IPsec and IKE are also
provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-cn-ipsec-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6