Subject: [Mipshop] [Fwd: New Version of SEND Keys Draft]

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:44:57 -0700

Hello folks,

Jim is still having problems with sending emails to MIPSHOP mailing 
list. A new version of draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key is now available 
at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-01.txt.

Vijay

Subject: New Version of SEND Keys Draft
From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:02:10 -0700

I just posted a new version of the SEND keys draft to the Internet Drafts 
editor and got an automated reply, which means that it should show up in the 
repository eventually. Meanwhile you can access it here:

http://www.geocities.com/kempf42/draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-01.txt

The draft has been rewritten to accommodate the changes Rajeev discussed in 
Chicago, including using the PrRtSol/PrRtAdv to provision the key and using 
a separate public key to encrypt the shared handover key.

            jak 

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop