Subject: [Mipshop] WG last call on SeND based handover keys for FMIPv6

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:28:54 -0700

Hello,

This is to announce a working group last call for 
draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-01. You can find the document at the 
following URL.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-01.txt

The last call expires on September 3 2007.

The intended status for this document is Standards Track.

FMIPv6 has a normative dependency on this document. So this document 
will be sent along with draft-ietf-mipshop-fmipv6-rfc4068bis to the IESG.

Please post any issues or comments on this document to the MIPSHOP WG 
mailing list. In case you have reviewed the document and found no 
issues, please send an email saying you support advancing this document.

Vijay

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop