Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 03:32:31 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+4/-0/💬6)
  4 issues created:
  - Authenticate that added members know the PSK (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/326 
  - Simplify epoch secret derivation? (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/325 [question] 
  - Use consistent arguments to Derive-Secret (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/324 
  - Fix context for new-member-initiated Add (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/323 

  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #326 Authenticate that added members know the PSK (2 by beurdouche, bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/326 
  - #325 Simplify epoch secret derivation? (3 by Bren2010, beurdouche, raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/325 [question] 
  - #323 Fix context for new-member-initiated Add (1 by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/323 [bug] 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix bugs in tree math and cleanup docs. (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/327 
  - Minor fix (by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/322 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Minor fix
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/322 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation