Subject: [MLS] 20200811 MLS WG Virtual Interim

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 12:44:28 -0400

Hi! We are having a virtual interim Tuesday 11 August 2020 at 1600 UTC. Webex details can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-mls-18/session/mls
Our agenda is to address protocol related issues and PRs. Outstanding Issues and PRs can be found here:
https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol

Nick and Sean

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:23:29 -0400

Just a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for Tuesday.

spt

> On Aug 6, 2020, at 12:44, Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:33:21 -0400

Another reminder of the call in about 30min.

spt

> On Aug 9, 2020, at 22:23, Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>