Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 03:32:28 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+1/-0/💬8)
  1 issues created:
  - Enable Commit to cover new proposal types (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/383 

  3 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #383 Enable Commit to cover new proposal types (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/383 
  - #366 Add extensions to the Commit message (6 by bifurcation, kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/366 
  - #365 Update security considerations (1 by ericcornelissen)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/365 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+3/-5/💬1)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Require the initial init_secret to be a random value (by ericcornelissen)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/385 
  - Fix formatting issue in Commit section (by ericcornelissen)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/384 
  - Add Konrad and Britta to contribtors (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/382 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #376 Negotiate PSKs (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/376 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - 4 editorial edits to the draft
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/384 
  - Require the initial init_secret to be a random value
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/385 
  - Consistency fix for description of key material sent in an update message
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/381 
  - Fix typo at minimal number of extensions
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/379 
  - Add Konrad and Britta to contribtors
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/382 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation