Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 02:33:07 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Fix the protocol overview section (by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/440 [editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+4/-5/💬8)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Add an "AppAck" proposal (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/442 
  - remove references to nonexistent key_package field in Commit message (by uhoreg)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/441 
  - Identities SHOULD be unique per group (by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/439 
  - Remove some stale OPEN ISSUEs (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/438 

  4 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #442 Add an "AppAck" proposal (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/442 
  - #439 Identities SHOULD be unique per group (3 by bifurcation, kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/439 
  - #435 Fix parent hash verification (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/435 
  - #433 Sign the PublicGroupState (3 by bifurcation, raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/433 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Remove some stale OPEN ISSUEs
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/438 
  - Sign the PublicGroupState
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/433 
  - remove references to nonexistent key_package field in Commit message
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/441 
  - move definition of ParentNode earlier
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/434 
  - Leave this phrase open to allow deniability
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/437 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation