Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:45:51 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+0/-1/💬14)
  7 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #505 Add is unnecessary in external Commit (1 by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/505 
  - #504 KeyPackage ID vs KeyPackage Identifier (2 by bifurcation, franziskuskiefer)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/504 
  - #503 Ciphersuite Addition (3 by bifurcation, br-hale)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/503 
  - #502 Consolidate resumption PSK definitions (4 by bifurcation, kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/502 
  - #499 `typed` struct definition (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/499 
  - #468 Clarify relationship between Ratchet Tree Evolution, Group Creation, and Key Schedule (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/468 [editorial] 
  - #447 Motivate Ratchet Trees (2 by bifurcation, yaronf)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/447 [editorial] 

  1 issues closed:
  - `Ciphersuite` should be part of `PublicGroupStateTbs` https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/498 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+9/-2/💬4)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - Add protocol version to PGS (by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/515 
  - 384 Ciphersuite Addition (by br-hale)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/514 
  - Two editorial issues (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/513 
  - Remove explicit version pin on HPKE (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/512 
  - Remove the requirement for Add in external commit (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/511 
  - Use smaller, fixed-size hash-based identifiers (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/510 
  - Generalize identity handling (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/509 
  - Add value for required_capabilities extension (by franziskuskiefer)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/508 
  - Getting rid of the array representation (by franziskuskiefer)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/507 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #510 Use smaller, fixed-size hash-based identifiers (1 by franziskuskiefer)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/510 
  - #509 Generalize identity handling (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/509 
  - #507 Getting rid of the array representation (2 by TWal, bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/507 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add ciphersuite field to `PublicGroupStateTBS`
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/501 
  - Add value for required_capabilities extension
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/508 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation