Subject: RE: [MMUSIC] Hello

From: "David Yon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:08:17 -0400

Last I checked, Annex D included support for listing TCP as a transport
for T.38.  The mechanism is underspecified however, and the
draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-01.txt draft (soon to be comedia-02) should
provide a framework that would allow SIP signaling of T.38 with TCP (and
for those concerned with privacy: TLS) as the transport.

-----Original Message-----
From: Armen Martirosyan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 9:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MMUSIC] Hello

Hello to everyone in [email-masked]

In my first post I have a question about fax supporting in SIP.

I`m downloaded in  ITU T38  Recommendation including ANNEX D (for SIP)
and based that two drafts 
    draft-ietf-sipping-call-flows-00.txt
    draft-mule-sip-t38callflows-02.txt.

I don`t know are there other documentations , recommendations  in this
area?
If somewone know  please send me about this problem , and if it  is
possible list of documentations
or where I can find its?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Armen Martirosyan.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic