Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP telecon: June 12

From: Rob Lanphier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:52:22 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Hi all,

This is a reminder that another RTSP telecon is coming up on
Wednesday, June 12, at 9:00am PDT.  There's not an agenda yet, but it's
basically going to cover things that have been discussed in email on this
list, plus the action items from the last telecon.

Details on the telecon can be found here:
http://rtsp.org/telecon/

Please send mail to me if you plan on attending.

Additionally, we've just submitted a new draft revision of RTSP, which is
available here:

http://rtsp.org/2002/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-01.txt
http://rtsp.org/2002/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-01.ps

Rob
-- 
Rob Lanphier, Program Manager -- Interoperability, RealNetworks
http://realnetworks.com http://rtsp.org http://interop.real.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic