Subject: [MMUSIC] offer/answer Removing MediaStream

From: "Veda Hegde" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:28:45 -0800

Hi:
I have a question about removed media stream. Offer/Answer RFC says that
a media stream is removed by setting the port to '0' and removing all
the associated a lines. If we like to re enable this stream, can we use
the same m line or do we need add another m line?
Veda

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:36:36 -0500

You can reuse the same m-line. See section 8.1 of RFC 3264.

-Jonathan R.

Veda Hegde wrote:
> a media stream is removed by setting the port to ‘0’ and removing all 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic