Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP Teleconference 11 December

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:46:33 +0100

Hi,

It is time to resume the RTSP teleconferences. We have not had one since 
12th of June. But now a significantly updated version of draft exist we 
can continue to make progress. All RTSP interested are welcome to 
participate. If you want to participate please send me a mail and I will 
send you the contact information.

The teleconference will be the December 11, 2002 at 18.00 CET, equal to 
9.00 AM PST. It will last 90 minutes.

Participants are assumed to be knowledgeable about the the latest draft 
version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-02.txt

Also the currently reported bugs are available at:
http://rtspspec.sourceforge.net

Proposed Meeting Agenda
-----------------------
1. Opening of meeting
2. Way forward
   2.1 Intention of work: Get RTSP to draft standard
   2.2 Method: Divide and conquer. Write a base spec for basic playback 
and anything not basic shall be written as extensions.
   2.3 Extensions?
   2.4 Review of the draft
   2.5 Interoperability tests
3. Issues (As many as we have time for):
   3.1 - RTSP URL is case sensitive: http://rtsp.org/bug644626
   3.2 - Transport model: See discussion outcome:
  
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/mmusic/current/msg01056.html
   3.3 - IPv6 , see http://rtsp.org/bug493054
   3.4 - Accept-Ranges, see RTSP draft
   3.5 - Via header,
   3.6 - Redirect resolution, see discussion outcome.
4. Next meeting

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic