Subject: [MMUSIC] New draft: draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-00.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:49:00 +0100

Hi,

I and my colleague Per has written and submitted a draft that intends to 
register the SDP attributes that 3GPP has created for the 
Packet-switched Streaming Service. It does also contain a informational 
description of the RTSP headers, which will be directly registered in 
the new specification. Until the draft becomes available, you can fetch 
it here:
http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-00.txt

The draft is intended to become an individual publication, however it is 
hereby presented to MMUSIC for information and feedback.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic