Subject: [MMUSIC] Distributing "requests" to call/conference participants

From: Bob Gaglianello <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:25:11 -0500

Hello,

I am looking for guidance as to what is an “appropriate” or “acceptable” 
mechanism for signaling all the SIP clients within a call/conference to 
“start-up” an additional conferencing application such as a shared 
presentation tool or a shared Web Browser. I assume all clients have the 
ability to execute the app and have a copy to execute on their local 
machine. I need some way of distributing a message like: “Start up 
conferencing application XYZ”. This needs to work for two parties in a 
point-to-point call as well as a multiple parties connected through a 
conference bridge.

I would greatly appreciate any help and thoughts on this.

Cheers,
Bobg

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic