Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] updated RTSP version number

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:32:59 +0200

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Zeng wrote:
> BTW, for some us not present in Minneapolis, is there an estimate on
> when rfc2326bis will go WG LC?

I will seriuously work to have a fully updated version to the Paris 
meeting. With fully I mean that we authors has editied in all known 
issues and reviewed it for consistency.

That would mean that we could have a serious round of review around 
Paris meeting and then update it and resolve any then surfaced issue.

If things goes decently well I would expect a WGLC by november IETF.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic