Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated agenda for Vancouver

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:19:42 +0000

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott     <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Wednesday, 9 November 2005 at 9:00-11:30 (Salon 2/3)
====================================================

09:00  Introduction and Status Update (Chairs)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-fec-grouping-00.txt

09:05  ICE (Rosenberg)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-06.txt
        draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-tcp-00.txt

10:05  RTSP (Westerlund)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-11.txt
        draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-04.txt

10:20  RTSP/SIP Interworking (Rosenberg)

10:35  SDP Content Attribute (Hautakorpi)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-00.txt

10:45  Connectivity Preconditions (Andreasen)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-01.txt

10:50  Security Description Extensions for Early Media (Wing)
        draft-wing-mmusic-sdes-early-media-00.txt

10:55  An Identification of QoS Mechanism for Preconditions (Camarillo)
        draft-polk-mmusic-qos-mechanism-identification-00.txt

11:00 Requirements for IPsec Negotiation in the SIP Framework (Saito)
        draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-01.txt

10:10  Extensions to SDP for Seamless Session Mobility (Mingqiang)
        draft-mingqiang-mmusic-session-mobility-attribute-01.txt

11:20  Codec specific parameters in SDP (Xu)
        draft-xu-mmusic-sdp-codec-param-00

11:30  End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic