Subject: [MMUSIC] Agenda for Vancouver

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:00:14 +0000

Folks,

The draft agenda for MMUSIC in Vancouver follows. Comments,  
corrections and additions to the chairs please.

Colin

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
--

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott     <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Wednesday, 9 November 2005 at 9:00-11:30 (Salon 2/3)
====================================================

09:00  Introduction and Status Update (Chairs)

09:05  ICE (Rosenberg)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-06.txt

10:05  RTSP (Westerlund)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-11.txt
        draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-04.txt

10:20  SDP Content Attribute (Hautakorpi)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-00.txt

10:30  Connectivity Preconditions (Andreasen)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-01.txt

10:35  Requirements for IPsec Negotiation in the SIP Framework (Saito)
        draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-00.txt

10:40  Security Description Extensions for Early Media (Wing)
        draft-wing-mmusic-sdes-early-media-00.txt

10:45  Seamless Session Mobility (Polk)
        draft-polk-mmusic-qos-mechanism-identification-00.txt

10:50  Extensions to SDP for Seamless Session Mobility (Shim)
        draft-mingqiang-mmusic-session-mobility-attribute-01.txt

11:00  Tentative End

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
--

                                 NOTE WELL

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to  
the
IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026, which
grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and rights in
such statements.

Such statements include verbal statements in IETF meetings, as well as
written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which
are addressed to

     - the IETF plenary session,
     - any IETF working group or portion thereof,
     - the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
     - the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
     - any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself,
       any working group or design team list, or any other list
       functioning under IETF auspices,
     - the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF activity,
group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:40:07 +0000

> corrections and additions to the chairs please.

Let me try that again, with the obvious fixes :-)

Colin

AGENDA

09:05  ICE (Rosenberg)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-06.txt
        draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-tcp-00.txt

10:05  RTSP (Westerlund)

10:35  Requirements for IPsec Negotiation in the SIP Framework (Saito)
        draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-01.txt

10:45  An Identification of QoS Mechanism for Preconditions (Polk)
        draft-polk-mmusic-qos-mechanism-identification-00.txt

10:50  Extensions to SDP for Seamless Session Mobility (Mingqiang)
        draft-mingqiang-mmusic-session-mobility-attribute-01.txt

11:00  Tentative End

                                 NOTE WELL