Subject: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-00

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:01:13 +0100

Hi,

I have a few comments on this draft.

Section 5. ABNF Why isn't the attribute taking multiple tokens? It seems 
to be unnecessary to have all these lines, where a list in a single line 
is sufficient.

Section 5. alt value: "This means that the main stream is taken from the 
alternative source." This definition is not very clear. What is main 
stream? Does that definition requires it to be used in relation to other 
streams in a particular way.

Section 5 user-floor: "This indicates that a user level floor control is 
     required." First, for being an informative parameter, having a 
token indicating that a floor control is required seems wrong. Shouldn't 
this instead being that this media is used for a user level floor control.

Section 6. The draft needs to be clarified that the attribute values 
applies in transmission order.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic