Subject: [MMUSIC] Working group last call draft-ietf-mmusic-securityprecondition-01.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:56:53 -0800

This is to announce a working group last call on the Security  
Preconditions for SDP Media Streams <draft-ietf-mmusic- 
securityprecondition-01.txt>. Please send any final comments on this  
draft to the mailing list by 25th November 2005. If no substantive  
technical issues are raised by that time, we will ask the IESG to  
consider this for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 15:53:43 +0000

On 9 Nov 2005, at 21:56, Colin Perkins wrote:
> securityprecondition-01.txt>. Please send any final comments on  
> this draft to the mailing list by 25th November 2005. If no  
> substantive technical issues are raised by that time, we will ask  
> the IESG to consider this for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

This working group last call has ended. There were no objections.

Colin