Subject: RE: [MMUSIC] Protocol Action: 'SDP: SessionDescriptionProtocol'-resolution declaration for video stream

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:08:57 +0300

Hi,

Maybe this discussion should be on the AVT list. We have been thinking
about this parameter. It make sense for point to point calls but is a
bit difficult ofr multipoint calls or streaming applications.

Roni Even

________________________________

From: Chris Steck [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 7:53 AM
To: 'Kylin Wei'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [MMUSIC] Protocol Action: 'SDP:
SessionDescriptionProtocol'-resolution declaration for video stream

Right.  My question was has there been thought around leveraging the
UAProf formally as part of SDP rfc?

-Chris 

________________________________

	From: Kylin Wei [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:39 PM
	To: 'Chris Steck'
	Cc: 'Alan Bergmin'; [email-masked]
	Subject: RE: [MMUSIC] Protocol Action: 'SDP: Session
DescriptionProtocol'-resolution declaration for video stream

	Chris Steck wrote:

	>In a related veign, has any thought been given to formally
employing UAProf for this purpose, as is done in 3GPP PSS?

	In 3GPP PSS (TS 26.234) UAProf is used to indicate the
capabilities of the terminal.

	For example, the "ScreenSize" attribute states the screen size
in pixels.

	Kylin Wei 

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic