Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-saito-mmusic-sdes-ipsec-00

From: Makoto Saito <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:07:58 +0900

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking to use sdes extension for IPsec keying
for the use case of device-to-device communication
such as home appliances.

I submitted a draft,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saito-mmusic-sdes-ipsec-00.txt

and I'd like to discuss this direction in the ML, and also in Montreal.
Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

For reference, I also submitted a req draft before,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-02.txt

And, several implementers actually need such a standard mechanism now,
http://www.ipv6style.jp/en/apps/20040224/index.shtml
http://uopf.org/en/

Thanks,

-- 
Makoto Saito

NTT Communications Corporation

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic