Subject: [MMUSIC] Deadlines and scheduling for Montréal meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:24:28 +0100

Folks,

The MMUSIC session at IETF 66 is currently scheduled for 09:00 -  
11:30 on Wednesday 12th July. This date is provisional, and may still  
change.

The cut-off date for initial (-00) draft submissions is 09:00 EDT  
(13:00 GMT) on Monday 19th June. The cut-off date for all other draft  
submissions is 09:00 EDT (13:00 GMT) on Monday 26th June. These are  
hard deadlines: no extensions will be given. You are reminded that  
the secretariat will reject submissions that don't match the I-D nits  
checklist, and are encouraged to use the validation tool at http:// 
tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/ to check your draft before submission.

Colin

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:48:19 +0100

We are now taking agenda slot requests for the MMUSIC meeting at IETF  
66.  Please send requests for slots to the chairs, indicating the  
name of the draft you wish to discuss and the amount of time required.

Colin

On 16 Jun 2006, at 12:24, Colin Perkins wrote:
> 11:30 on Wednesday 12th July. This date is provisional, and may  
> still change.
>
> (13:00 GMT) on Monday 19th June. The cut-off date for all other  
> draft submissions is 09:00 EDT (13:00 GMT) on Monday 26th June.  
> These are hard deadlines: no extensions will be given. You are  
> reminded that the secretariat will reject submissions that don't  
> match the I-D nits checklist, and are encouraged to use the  
> validation tool at http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/ to check  
> your draft before submission.
>
> Colin
>