Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft agenda for Montréal meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:41:05 +0100

Folks,

Enclosed is a draft agenda for MMUSIC at the 66th IETF meeting.  
Please send any comments, corrections or additions to the chairs. I  
note that our main focus at this meeting has to be to complete the  
work on ICE, and that later agenda items may be compressed if that  
discussion takes longer than anticipated.

Colin

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Wednesday, 12 July 2006  at 09:00-11:30
---------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 10)

09:10   ICE                                              (Rosenberg, 40)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-09.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-01.txt
         draft-matthews-mmusic-ice-eliminating-duplicates-00.txt

09:50   SDP Capability Negotiation                       (Andreasen, 30)
         draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-00.txt

10:20   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP      (Schierl, 10)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00

10:30   Security Descriptions Extension for IPsec            (Saito, 10)
         draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-02.txt
         draft-saito-mmusic-sdes-ipsec-00

10:40   An Evaluation of SIP for Streaming Media         (Montpetit, 10)
         draft-whitehead-sip-for-streaming-media-01

10:50   SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer  (Garcia, 10)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-00.txt

11:00   Multiple aggregated control URIs for RTSP        (Johansson, 10)
         draft-einarsson-mmusic-rtsp-macuri-00

11:10   Controlling FLUTE sessions with RTSP             (Johansson, 10)
         draft-lohmar-mmusic-rtsp-flute-00

11:20   Bitrate header in RTSP                                 (Wei, 10)
         draft-wei-mmusic-rtsp-bitrate-header-01

11:30   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic