Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-13

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:57:18 +0200

Hi,

I have submitted an updated version of the RTSP specification. As usual 
I started to late with this work. What I managed to do was the following:

1. Integrate the text I received from John Lazzaro on using independent 
TCP connections for RTP transport (contrans).

2. Tried to clarity the DDoS protection for RTSP in the security 
consideration section.

3. Updated the transport specifications to match the syntax and how the 
complete combination strings should be registered with IANA.

4. Implemented the proposal for allowing the client to pipeline the PLAY 
request to any non-initial SETUP requests to gain a RTT.

Which means I didn't clean up the open issues list that remained after 
the Dallas meeting.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic