Subject: [MMUSIC] SDP Capability Negotiation: Updated solution document (-02)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:16:43 -0500

Greetings

I have just submitted an updated solution document as 
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-02.txt, which you can 
retrieve from 
http://www.geocities.com/fandreasen/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-02.txt 
until it appears in the archives.

Please refer to Section 9.1 for a list of changes. There is still some 
work left in the document, notably in firming up the offer/answer 
procedures, adding additional examples, and providing proper Security 
and IANA considerations sections.  The  rest of the document should be 
fairly solid at this point (or so I hope at least).

Thanks

-- Flemming

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic