Subject: [MMUSIC] RFC 4796 on The Session Description Protocol (SDP) Content Attribute

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:47:17 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4796

        Title:      The Session Description Protocol (SDP) 
                    Content Attribute 
        Author:     J. Hautakorpi, G. Camarillo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22886
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4796.txt

This document defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP) media-
level attribute, 'content'.  The 'content' attribute defines the
content of the media stream to a more detailed level than the media
description line.  The sender of an SDP session description can
attach the 'content' attribute to one or more media streams.  The
receiving application can then treat each media stream differently
(e.g., show it on a big or small screen) based on its content.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic