Subject: [MMUSIC] SDP Capability Negotiation: Updated solution document (-04)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:48:20 -0500

Greetings

I have just submitted an updated solution document as 
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-04.txt, which you can 
retrieve from the same place as the previous versions until it appears 
in the archives (actual URL omitted due to some rather aggressive e-mail 
filtering done by some organizations - look at the -03 e-mail).

The following are the major changes compared to version -03:
- Added explicit ordering rules for attributes added by potential 
configurations.
- Noted that ICE interaction issues (ice-tcp specifically) may not be as 
clear as originally thought.
- Added considerations on using rtpmap and fmtp attributes as attribute 
capabilities.
- Added multiple transport protocol example.
- Added session-level MIKEY and media level security descriptions example.

Please note that this is the second-last version before Prague and our 
goal is to go WGLC after Prague. If you have any comments or concerns 
with this draft, now would be a good time to let us know.

Thanks

-- Flemming

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic