Subject: [MMUSIC] FW: WGLC on draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-01

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:10:26 +0200

This is for information. If you wish to post on this document, follow
the instructions below.

Keith 

-----Original Message-----
From: Drage, Keith (Keith) 
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:09 PM
To: IETF SIP List
Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-01

(As WG chair)

WGLC has just commenced in the MMUSIC WG on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-15.txt

This is to announce a parallel WGLC on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-01.txt

The dates of the WGLC are identical to those in MMUSIC. Therefore please
provide responses to the WGLC by 20th April 2007.

Comments on the SIP document should be provided to the SIP list only,
and to the editor. Please provide comments clearly indicating the page
or section, the text to be changed (copy and paste!), and the proposed
modification if possible.

Regards

Keith

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic