Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP 2.0 availability

From: "valeria calcagni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:38:55 +0000

Hi all,

I'm very keen to understand when the draft for RTSP 2.0 (now it should be the 14th draft version) will become a stable RFC. I would really appreciate if you can answer to this question.

Many thanks and best regards

Valeria Calcagni

Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:50:17 +0200

valeria calcagni skrev:
> Hi all,
> 
> I'm very keen to understand when the draft for RTSP 2.0 (now it should 
> be the 14th draft version) will become a stable RFC. I would really 
> appreciate if you can answer to this question.
> 

A very good question. It all depends on when there are available editor 
resources available. I will try to do more than I have done since San 
Diego which should be easy as that is almost zero. However, as I have 
publicly said before: I don't have much time for this work and are 
looking for contributors that can help me. Thus there is very hard to 
predict something. It would be great to finish it this year. However I 
can't promise that.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:21:16 -0600

As we indicated during the mmusic wg meeting, we will start a
review/design team to advance rtsp/2.0. I got 3 people committed so far.

Let me know if some folks should be contacted to commit time to work on
this.

Jean-Francois.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Magnus Westerlund [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:50 AM
> To: valeria calcagni
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] RTSP 2.0 availability
> 
> valeria calcagni skrev:
> > Hi all,
> >