Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated agenda for Prague

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:17:29 +0000

[This corrects some draft version numbers]

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 19 March 2007 at 17:40-19:50 (Congress I)
-------------------------------------------------
17:40   Introduction and progress report                     (Chairs, 5)

17:45   ICE                                              (Rosenberg, 45)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-14.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-03.txt

18:30   ICE-lite                                          (Rescorla, 10)
         draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-lite-00.txt

18:40   SDP Capability Negotiation                       (Andreasen, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-reqts-01.txt

19:10   SDP Media Capability Negotiation                      (Even, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-01.txt

19:20   Signaling media decoding dependency in SDP          (Schierl, 5)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-03.txt

19:25   Source-Specific Media Attributes in SDP             (Lennox, 10)
         draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-00.txt

19:35   The 'MSR' Bandwidth modifier in SDP                (Desineni, 5)
         draft-hdesinen-mmusic-oa-send-bw-attr-02.txt

19:40   Media Description for IKE in SDP                      (Saito, 5)
         draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-00.txt

19:45   Configuring DiffServ for SDP established media         (Polk, 5)
         draft-polk-mmusic-dscp-attribute-01.txt

19:50   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic