Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: SIP IPv6 Transition: ICE or ANAT]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:02:07 +0100

FYI.

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SIP IPv6 Transition: ICE or ANAT
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:01:10 +0100
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
To: sipping <[email-masked]>
CC: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>,  "Vijay K. Gurbani" 
<[email-masked]>, Karim El Malki <[email-masked]>

Folks,

today in the MMUSIC session, the ICE draft was presented. One of the
open issues relates to the SIP IPv6 Transition draft, which is a SIPPING
document that will be IETF LCed shortly.

The open issue is whether to use only ICE for SIP IPv6 transition and
deprecate ANAT, or to do something else (e.g., ICE + ANAT). For more
information, see Jonathan's ICE slides in MMUSIC.

The group asked for more time to think about this issue. It was decided
to make this decision in the SIPPING session on Friday (*and not
later*). So, if you have an opinion, please send a note to this
(SIPPING) mailing list.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic