Subject: [MMUSIC] Reading list for Prague meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:56:33 +0000

Folks,

You will find attached a PDF file of the drafts that will be  
discussed in the MMUSIC meeting next week, formatting for easy  
printing. Attendees SHOULD read the drafts before the meeting, and  
come prepared to discuss open issues.

Copies of presentation slides will be distributed late evening (UK  
time) on Friday 16th March. Again, attendees are assumed to have  
reviewed the slides before the meeting.

Colin

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 00:16:25 +0100

> reviewed the slides before the meeting.

A little later than planned, but here are draft presentation slides  
for the meeting.

Colin

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:11:09 +0100

> A little later than planned, but here are draft presentation slides  

Updated slides have been upload to http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/ 
07mar/slides/mmusic-0.pdf

Changes:
- Fix typo in capability negotiation slides (draft names on slide 33)
- Add slides for SDP for DSCP discussion

Colin

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:28:21 +0100

On 18 Mar 2007, at 19:11, Colin Perkins wrote:
>>> printing. Attendees SHOULD read the drafts before the meeting,  
>>> and come prepared to discuss open issues.
>>>
>>> Copies of presentation slides will be distributed late evening  
>>> (UK time) on Friday 16th March. Again, attendees are assumed to  
>>> have reviewed the slides before the meeting.
>>
>> A little later than planned, but here are draft presentation  
>> slides for the meeting.
>

The capability negotiation slides have been updated again, and the  
file at the URL above replaced.

Colin