Subject: [MMUSIC] SDP Capability Negotiation Design Team: Meet in Prague

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 19:20:23 -0500

Greetings

I'd like to schedule some time for the SDP Capability Negotiation Design 
Team and other contributors to get together in Prague to discuss any 
open issues we may have. I assume most people interested in this work 
are interested in the RAI Working Groups in general, which makes it a 
bit of a challenge to find a good slot during the day.

Tuesday evening (after 1840, where SIP ends) is an option where I know a 
couple of key people can make it, so I'd like to make an initial 
proposal for that time. If you could please send an e-mail directly to 
me (no need to CC the MMUSIC list) and let me know if you can make that 
time, and if not, give a couple of options that do work for you. I'll 
then try and find the best time for us to meet.

Thanks

-- Flemming

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:34:31 -0400

Thanks for all the responses. Tuesday evening right after the SIP 
session seems to work well, so we will stick with that time. Let's plan 
on meeting right outside the SIP session meeting room at 18:45, and we 
will then proceed to a location tbd.

Thanks

-- Flemming

Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I'd like to schedule some time for the SDP Capability Negotiation 
> Design Team and other contributors to get together in Prague to 
> discuss any open issues we may have. I assume most people interested 
> in this work are interested in the RAI Working Groups in general, 
> which makes it a bit of a challenge to find a good slot during the day.
>
> Tuesday evening (after 1840, where SIP ends) is an option where I know 
> a couple of key people can make it, so I'd like to make an initial 
> me (no need to CC the MMUSIC list) and let me know if you can make 
> that time, and if not, give a couple of options that do work for you. 
> I'll then try and find the best time for us to meet.
>
> Thanks
>
> -- Flemming
>
>

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:08:26 +0100

We will have the Congress III room from 18:40 onwards.  We can go longer
than 19:50 but we will lose the projector around 20:00.

Joerg