Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft MMUSIC agenda for Prague

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:43:56 +0000

Enclosed is a draft agenda for the MMUSIC meeting in Prague. We're  
short on time again, but I'm hopeful that ICE won't take its full 45  
minutes. Please send any comments, suggestions, or additions to the  
chairs.

Colin

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 19 March 2007 at 17:40-19:50 (Congress I)
-------------------------------------------------
17:40   Introduction and progress report                     (Chairs, 5)

17:45   ICE                                              (Rosenberg, 45)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-14.txt

18:30   ICE-lite                                          (Rescorla, 10)
         draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-lite-00.txt

18:40   SDP Capability Negotiation                       (Andreasen, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-05.txt

19:10   SDP Media Capability Negotiation                      (Even, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-02.txt

19:20   Signaling media decoding dependency in SDP          (Schierl, 5)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-02.txt

19:25   Source-Specific Media Attributes in SDP              (Lennox, 5)
         draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-00.txt

19:30   SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer   (Garcia, 5)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-00.txt

19:35   The 'MSR' Bandwidth modifier in SDP                (Desineni, 5)
         draft-hdesinen-mmusic-oa-send-bw-attr-02.txt

19:40   Media Description for IKE in SDP                      (Saito, 5)
         draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-00.txt

19:45   SDP for Multiple Telephony Events per RTP packet     (Taylor, 5)
         draft-taylor-mmusic-multev-00

19:50   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic