Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE-14: local candidate type

From: "Alfred E. Heggestad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:36:37 +0200

hi

comments on draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-14:

Is local candidate type "local" or "host" ?

Section 15.1 BNF says "host":

       candidate-types       = "host" / "srflx" / "prflx" / "relay" / token

While all examples says "local":

        a=candidate:1 1 UDP 2130706178 10.0.1.1 8998 typ local

/alfred

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:14:44 -0400

Yes, this bug was previously reported and I have already fixed in my 
working -15.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com