Subject: [MMUSIC] fixed some typos in draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-lite-00.txt

From: "Alfred E. Heggestad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:33:16 +0200

hi

review of draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-lite-00.txt, fixed some
typos.

this time as a uniform diff (diff -u3) - hope that is ok.

--- draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-lite-00.txt       2007-02-27 16:25:56.000000000 +0100
+++ draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-lite-00.mod.txt   2007-03-25 19:33:12.000000000 +0200
@@ -124,7 +124,7 @@

     A number of techniques are available for traversing NATs, but
     entities need a mechanism for discovering which technique will work
-   in its specific environment (and its peer's environment).  Internet
+   in its specific environment (and its peer's environment).  Interactive
     Connectivity Establishment (ICE) [3] is such a technique.

     The basic principle behind ICE is that each entity collects all the
@@ -351,7 +351,7 @@
  5.6.  Keepalives

     Like all ICE implementations, all LIIs must send keepalives on active
-   candiate pairs and be prepared to receive keepalives.
+   candidate pairs and be prepared to receive keepalives.

     See:  Section 11.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic