Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE tutorial paper in IETF Journal

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:30:23 -0400

In case folks didn't notice, the IETF journal that came in your 
registration packets includes an ICE tutorial I wrote. This is basically 
a paper-ized version of the powerpoint tutorial I gave at the San Diego 
IETF.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic