Subject: [MMUSIC] Stepping down as chair

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:17:14 +0100

Folks,

I have resigned as MMUSIC co-chair. My day job no longer involves  
working on signalling issues, and after seven years and 21 IETF  
meetings as co-chair, I think it's time to move on, and leave the  
working group in the capable hands of Joerg and Jean-Francois.

Colin

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:02:22 -0700

> working group in the capable hands of Joerg and Jean-Francois.

Colin - I want to send sincere thanks for all work you have done for  
this WG and the time you have taken getting many people (certainly  
including me) up to speed and better educated about mmusic.

Thank you, Cullen