Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] SDP CAP Neg example using it for media capabilities

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:13:52 +0200

Even, Roni skrev:
> Magnus,
> I see that you could not specify the bandwidth since the acap addresses only a= attribute and not the b=
> As for the -m you could have used more payload types instead of overloading the H264 with rtx payload type

No, I don't think so. The reason is that I don't want to offer all the
payload types in parallel, instead I like to have the set that is
tailored to the specific usages, depending on what the answerer can handle.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic