Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Signaling media decoding dependency in Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)	: T. Schierl, S. Wenger
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2007-12-3
	
This memo defines semantics that allow for signaling the decoding
dependency of different media descriptions with the same media type in
the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  This is required, for example,
if media data is separated and transported in different network streams
as a result of the use of a layered or multiple descriptive media coding process.

Internet-Draft  draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00  November 2007

A new grouping type "DDP" -- decoding dependency -- is defined, to be
used in conjunction with RFC 3388 entitled "Grouping of Media Lines in
the Session Description Protocol".  In addition, an attribute is
specified describing the relationship of the media streams in a "DDP"
group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Thomas Schierl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:13:48 -0800

Hi all,

Finally, the draft has been published. See attached message.

Thomas.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 12:15 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt
>
> To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to i-
> [email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
> the message.
> logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then "get draft-ietf-mmusic-
> decoding-dependency-00.txt".
>
> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-
> sites.txt
>