Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP discussion in Vancouver

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:30:24 -0800

Hi,

We are planning to have some RTSP discussion tomorrow Wednesday at 9 AM.
We will meet outside of SIP tomorrow. I know this doesn't fit everyone
but I do like to discuss things with the people that are available.
Please tell me if you are coming so we can collect everyone. Please be
on time.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic