Subject: [MMUSIC] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-06

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:21:25 +0200

Hi:

I have just submitted a new version of the file transfer document. This 
includes the only comment we got during the WGLC, which consists of a 
new second paragraph in Section 8.6 discussion the relation of file 
transfer m= lines and existing m= lines

Draft:
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-06.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-06.html

Track changes
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-06-from-5.html

This completes the WGLC.

/Miguel

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-06.txt has 
been successfuly submitted by Miguel Garcia-Martin and posted to the 
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech
Revision:	 06
Title:		 A Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer Mechanism to 
Enable File Transfer
Creation_date:	 2007-12-21
WG ID:		 mmusic
Number_of_pages: 45

Abstract:
This document provides a mechanism to negotiate the transfer of one
or more files between two endpoints by using the Session Description
Protocol (SDP) offer/answer model specified in RFC 3264.  SDP is
extended to describe the attributes of the files to be transferred.
The offerer can either describe the files it wants to send, or the
files it would like to receive.  The answerer can either accept or
reject the offer separately for each individual file.  The transfer
of one or more files is initiated after a successful negotiation.
The Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) is defined as the default
mechanism to actually carry the files between the endpoints.  The
conventions on how to use MSRP for file transfer are also provided in
this document.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic